• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Traded for Trout in Fantasy Baseball

I offered Braun and Kershaw for Trout. Got denied.

i'm sorry mac, but that's ridiculous on both ends. you're offering the perceived #2 for the perceived #1 and throwing in an end of the first round (10-12) pick in kershaw. that's bad thinking, but even worse thinking is the fool that didn't jump all over that before you came to your senses.

I have a feeling that Angels fans the nation over are going to be trading away overly ridiculous packages for Trout (like Braun & Kershaw - lol), but angelstilldeath isn't one of them.

This is exactly why I made sure I drafted Trout in my main league's 2010 minors draft. I also made sure to draft him in all my 2011 regular drafts and burned a roster spot for the season on him, then kept him in every single league I'm in.  My league mates know I'm a gigantic homer and can't help myself and would have coughed up an insane package.

I was way behind in my longtime keeper league, last season.  I kept throwing the kitchen sink at the guy who had Trout(and was in the thick of the race).

He finally bit on Cain, A-Gone, Asdrubal, Montero, CJ & Wainright for Trout and some garnish.

Half those guys tanked, and I'm sitting with 27 for the next 15 years.

i'm sorry mac, but that's ridiculous on both ends. you're offering the perceived #2 for the perceived #1 and throwing in an end of the first round (10-12) pick in kershaw. that's bad thinking, but even worse thinking is the fool that didn't jump all over that before you came to your senses.

I knew it was a bad trade before I made it, but I feel that I have the depth on my team that it doesn't really matter what 2 stars I give up for trout, as long as he's on my team. It's like my fantasy football team. I always have to have Frank Gore on my team (even if he rides the bench), because my team name (lately at least) has been "Blood and Gore". It's a matter of principle.