• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

John McCain Dead at 81

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I didn't say "if we had a wall" I said, "If our immigration system wasn't a clusterfuck."

Trump has proposed far more than just a border wall. But nothing can get accomplished.

The wall should never have been a proposal in the first place (mainly due to private land issues, how do you adequately guard it, government contracts going to lowest bidders resulting in shoddy work  and thus more money wasted and a few more issues). 

But the wall was the big shiny object for everyone and that's all the focus. 

Having said that, illegal immigration is just another item on the long list of political talking points that neither side really cares about. 

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The wall should never have been a proposal in the first place (mainly due to private land issues, how do you adequately guard it, government contracts going to lowest bidders resulting in shoddy work  and thus more money wasted and a few more issues). 

But the wall was the big shiny object for everyone and that's all the focus. 

Having said that, illegal immigration is just another item on the long list of political talking points that neither side really cares about. 

They really do care during campaigning times 

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Oh you mean the instrument that is used for the massacre isn’t worth discussing ?

nice false equivalence. This is a bullshit point you’re making and you’re  fuc*king smart enough to know it

The issue is mass proliferation and ease of access.  Those are wholly valid discussion points when you’re talking about shooting massacres.   

I know you get really upset about this but man, just chill a little bit.

6 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

No, i'm pretty sure he was an illegal piece of shit from another country. An illegal piece of shit that wouldn't be here if our immigration system wasn't a clusterfuck. Largely due to Democrats.

He wasn't a cis gendered white male, much to your dismay.

So a cis gendered white male can shoot up a mall, movie theater, concert, or school and that is collateral damage that Republicans can live with for freedom. But one Facking asshole illegal kills a girl and suddenly the Democrats are killing people?

1 minute ago, Rico said:

So a cis gendered white male can shoot up a mall, movie theater, concert, or school and that is collateral damage that Republicans can live with for freedom. But one Facking asshole illegal kills a girl and suddenly the Democrats are killing people?

Apples and Oranges. You're comparing completely different situations.

Putin is never putting up the money for the wall.  He has exactly what he needs now as an asset(s). No wall is a perfect place to get started right back into hacking us and feeding MAGA'S propaganda that Dems are going to let you all get killed.  There is plenty of laundered money coming through Trump properties to build 100 walls.  There never will be a wall, it is great for propaganda.

MAGA blames the Dems because without them there would already be a huge golden wonder of the world erected. 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

OMG

19 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

You need glasses.

not at all.

from what we've all seen, your contribution here is pretty minimal. i don't think you post on any of the other forums, so talking about baseball is pretty absent from your limited repertoire. but regardless, your posts here are always the same - you're lecturing us, but you don't really discuss things. people who disagree with your extremism are berated and ridiculed. that's bully behavior of the worst kind. it calls into question why you even want to be here.

21 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Tank!

And what have you contributed here, teach?

You give "likes" all over to really ignorant posts, but I rarely see anything from you.

What do you lecture, teach?  What a Christian you are? 

You guys berate anyone who is a POTUS supporter, and treat newcomers here badly.

And what, you're a bigger fan of the Angels than I am? OOOOOOHH.

Don't bother with the glasses, teach. They won't help.

you're still missing an awful lot. and you're still attacking, which proves the point.

33 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

I think someone who continually uses multiple ID's should be kicked off.

Let's see...... you've used:

UNDERTHEHALO

RED321

CRAMPKNEES

and my favorite:

THE DUDE ABIDES

Doesn't this violate the TOS?

ha. this is buulsh*t.

nobody wants to be cramp 

you're welcome, cramp 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

not at all.

from what we've all seen, your contribution here is pretty minimal. i don't think you post on any of the other forums, so talking about baseball is pretty absent from your limited repertoire. but regardless, your posts here are always the same - you're lecturing us, but you don't really discuss things. people who disagree with your extremism are berated and ridiculed. that's bully behavior of the worst kind. it calls into question why you even want to be here.

He is the prototypical Trump supporter, displaying many of the same characteristics as Dear Leader.