• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

John McCain Dead at 81

8 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I tune it out at this point, because it's pretty much hate-Trump, all the time. Bush even got in some digs, I understand.

Trump doesn't help matters with his obnoxious tweeting, but the media and the Democrats don't help either by becoming unhinged.

I completely agree with this. The two sides can't stop sniping at each other long enough to solve any national problems. Of course, if it requires cooperation it won't happen, because each side is afraid that the other might get credit for something positive.

8 hours ago, the dude abides said:

I wholeheartedly agree with this.  2020 is the Dems election to lose at this point.

And I have zero doubt that they’ll find someway to royally f*ck it up.

Not running Hillary Clinton again would be a positive start.

20 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Candace Owens is such a vile bitch, of course YV would be fan.  Birds of a feather I guess. 

Its pretty incredible that she’s complaining about McCain and politicizing death but she wasted no time using that poor girl in Iowa for her bullshit anti immigrant filth.  Mollie Tibbetts family literally got on twitter and called Owens a snake for her attempts to use their family as props for her agenda.

Fu*ck that bitch

Not wild about Candance Owens, but she makes valid points sometimes. Her and Charlie Kirk do bother me when they try to make everything political.

That said, you used a pretty crappy example (Mollie Tibbets). We had that discussion already, it is political because Democrats are rats who don't care about protecting borders.

Sounds like some low key racism in your post buddy.

37 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Not wild about Candance Owens, but she makes valid points sometimes. Her and Charlie Kirk do bother me when they try to make everything political.

That said, you used a pretty crappy example (Mollie Tibbets). We had that discussion already, it is political because Democrats are rats who don't care about protecting borders.

Sounds like some low key racism in your post buddy.

Oh ya, that’s interesting.  Tell me, what’s your take on the republican rats that employ the illegals ? 

and, we didn’t discuss anything with Mollie Tibbetts.  Your retarded take on it isn’t worth arguing.  Mollie crossed paths with a monster.  A monster who could have just as easily been an American white male.  White men have committed the same crime god knows how many times.  You act like only a Mexican could have done it.  It’s s fuc*king stupid and I’m not debating it with you. 

And Charlie Kirk is another piece of trash. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Oh ya, that’s interesting.  Tell me, what’s your take on the republican rats that employ the illegals ? 

and, we didn’t discuss anything with Mollie Tibbetts.  Your retarded take on it isn’t worth arguing.  Mollie crossed paths with a monster.  A monster who could have just as easily been an American white male.  White men have committed the same crime god knows how many times.  You act like only a Mexican could have done it.  It’s s fuc*king stupid and I’m not debating it with you. 

No, i'm pretty sure he was an illegal piece of shit from another country. An illegal piece of shit that wouldn't be here if our immigration system wasn't a clusterfuck. Largely due to Democrats.

He wasn't a cis gendered white male, much to your dismay.

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

No, i'm pretty sure he was an illegal piece of shit from another country. An illegal piece of shit that wouldn't be here if our immigration system wasn't a clusterfuck. Largely due to Democrats.

That makes no sense whatsoever. Illegals come in regardless of what the immigration system is. "Protecting borders", in the Trump sense, means spending billions on a border wall that fixes nothing. Crossing the Rio Grande or the Arizona desert isn't the only way into the country from the south. Of course, this kind of rhetoric plays well with people who don't think things through, which is his base, so he keeps pushing it.

14 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

That makes no sense whatsoever. Illegals come in regardless of what the immigration system is. "Protecting borders", in the Trump sense, means spending billions on a border wall that fixes nothing. Crossing the Rio Grande or the Arizona desert isn't the only way into the country from the south. Of course, this kind of rhetoric plays well with people who don't think things through, which is his base, so he keeps pushing it.

I didn't say "if we had a wall" I said, "If our immigration system wasn't a clusterfuck."

Trump has proposed far more than just a border wall. But nothing can get accomplished.

Don Trump Jr took out an op ed in the des monies register to very plainly manipulate her death for his agenda.  If you want to talk about evil in this story.  Don Jr. provided plenty of extra evil.  

Heres her father who was forced to feel compelled to write his own op ed.  Which is outrageous on its own. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Just now, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Pretty sad, when his party holds both houses of Congress and the White House. Must mean that his ideas aren't that great.

It is sad, but not for the reasons you think. Everyone votes 100% party line, and the GOP doesn't hold a super majority. Nearly impossible to get anything done in this climate.

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

What’s unfortunate is that people like you think her death is a valid and appropriate talking point on immigration.  

If an American citizen killed by an illegal alien isn't relevant, I don't know what is.

You just don't want to hear it.

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

If an American citizen killed by an illegal alien isn't relevant, I don't know what is.

You just don't want to hear it.

Because the fact that he happened to be an illegals doesn’t have anything to do with why he killed her.  It’s a completely worthless point.  How are you unable to see that ? 

Anyway, think what you want.  That dipshit YV introduced Candace Owens to this conversation and because I’m not good at controlling myself i responded.  I’ve made my point. I understand yours. I don’t want to make Mollie Tibbetts a debate point here. 

48 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Because the fact that he happened to be an illegals doesn’t have anything to do with why he killed her.  It’s a completely worthless point.  How are you unable to see that ? 

Anyway, think what you want.  That dipshit YV introduced Candace Owens to this conversation and because I’m not good at controlling myself i responded.  I’ve made my point. I understand yours. I don’t want to make Mollie Tibbetts a debate point here. 

Are you talking about the killer's motive? That's not relevant to the discussion.

"the fact that he happened to be an illegal" is relevant, sorry. If he's not here illegally, Mollie Tibbets is alive.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

What’s unfortunate is that people like you think her death is a valid and appropriate talking point on immigration.  

Almost as unfortunate as people thinking school shootings are a valid and appropriate talking point on gun control.

41 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Almost as unfortunate as people thinking school shootings are a valid and appropriate talking point on gun control.

Oh you mean the instrument that is used for the massacre isn’t worth discussing ?

nice false equivalence. This is a bullshit point you’re making and you’re  fuc*king smart enough to know it

The issue is mass proliferation and ease of access.  Those are wholly valid discussion points when you’re talking about shooting massacres.   

Edited by UndertheHalo

18 hours ago, wopphil said:

I was very impressed with Meghan McCain. What a tough chick. I love that she took and landed a punch on the POS president. I'd love to see more people like her in political office. 

I could see her running for president someday. Her unofficial campaign hash tag will be #Boobs2024