• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

John McCain Dead at 81

Wasn't a big fan of him politically but he did have some bright spots in his life. Refusing to be released as POW because he felt others should be released as well and that his status as an Admirals son shouldn't play a part in it. 

Also refusing to engage the crowd in 2008 saying Obama was someone he disagreed with politically but was still a decent human being.

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I can just feel the sincerity 

Considering that last night there was a group of Trump supporters cheering for his death, and applauding Joe Arpaio, I am not really shocked.

Besides, everything Is about Trump. The man has the biggest ego of anyone I have ever witnessed.

McCain was the last maverick in politics. All the core of each parties want these days is guys/gals who uphold a partys platform 100% of the time in lockstep.

The Libs & Repub activists on twitter have gotten worse. I can't stand any of it. So i stay out of politics mostly cause of how nasty both sides have gotten.

He was the last presidential candidate i was happy to vote for. Didn't care for used car salesman Romney(The GOP Gavin Newsom) & I'll never vote for trump. Ever.

In his honor i wish members of congress & the senate would give us more mavericks who do what they believe is right regardless of their partys platform, way too many yes men & yes women in poilitics.