• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels @ Orioles 6/30 Gameday thread

Don't bring up Skaags being taken out after only 79 pitches.  Don't bring up how much Luis sucks. We all know this stuff.  It's just how things are.  All of us here know Pujols shouldn't be batting 4th.  All of us here all know Calhoun shouldn't be hitting leadoff.  All of us here know Fletcher should be playing everyday.  All of us know the players that should be DFA.  None of us are Scioscia and what he says goes.  Please stop trying to figure out all the things he does or doesn't do.  I promise you that Angels games will become much more enjoyable.

2 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Don't bring up Skaags being taken out after only 79 pitches.  Don't bring up how much Luis sucks. We all know this stuff.  It's just how things are.  All of us here know Pujols shouldn't be batting 4th.  All of us here all know Calhoun shouldn't be hitting leadoff.  All of us here know Fletcher should be playing everyday.  All of us know the players that should be DFA.  None of us are Scioscia and what he says goes.  Please stop trying to figure out all the things he does or doesn't do.  I promise you that Angels games will become much more enjoyable.

I don't think any of us really knows who makes those decisions.

But, I know I'm not happy about them. So...hate on everyone?