• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Ok, then it should be good enough to just order when you get there then, if they aren't going to prepare till you get there.  

Especially when ordering for multiple people, it's nice to see all the options for customization. Plus you can see the rewards or coupons offered and easily apply them to your order.

35 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So I guessed never. Hmm. I guess I was wrong. 

You also were wrong that you never commented on it.

You're approaching Blarg levels of being confidently wrong.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Especially when ordering for multiple people, it's nice to see all the options for customization. Plus you can see the rewards or coupons offered and easily apply them to your order.

Their business model is extremely successful, and they are making a ton of money. It really doesn't make sense to change things up. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. 

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Their business model is extremely successful, and they are making a ton of money. It really doesn't make sense to change things up. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. 

I agree with this. INO might be one of a handful of examples in history of a company that didn't need to adapt to be successful.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I agree with this. INO might be one of a handful of examples in history of a company that didn't need to adapt to be successful.

then why do you keep pushing for an app to do mobile ordering?

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

then why do you keep pushing for an app to do mobile ordering?

Because I (and many other people) enjoy mobile ordering, and I think it would only improve the experience, rather than make it worse. INO is a smart company and I know they could implement it effectively.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Because I (and many other people) enjoy mobile ordering, and I think it would only improve the experience, rather than make it worse. INO is a smart company and I know they could implement it effectively.

While giving worse service to people not using the App, all while falling short of the expectations of the App based customer.  

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

While giving worse service to people not using the App, all while falling short of the expectations of the App based customer.  

I haven't noticed worse service at the restaurants with apps/mobile ordering that I frequent. It just depends on how the restaurant implements it.

I would suggest trying out mobile ordering at a non-INO restaurant in the near future and seeing for yourself. Chick-fil-A would be my recommendation. 

21 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I haven't noticed worse service at the restaurants with apps/mobile ordering that I frequent. It just depends on how the restaurant implements it.

I would suggest trying out mobile ordering at a non-INO restaurant in the near future and seeing for yourself. Chick-fil-A would be my recommendation. 

Right I use Starbucks app frequently. The order accuracy sucks and without an actual interaction there’s more room for error. 

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Right I use Starbucks app frequently. The order accuracy sucks and without an actual interaction there’s more room for error. 

You and I both know that the service at Starbucks is a crapshoot. It was that way before mobile ordering.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You and I both know that the service at Starbucks is a crapshoot. It was that way before mobile ordering.

Yes and without an actual interaction with the customer prior to making their food we could run into the same inconsistency issues. No thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yes and without an actual interaction with the customer prior to making their food we could run into the same inconsistency issues. No thanks. 

You could. Or you couldn't. Depends on training and intuitiveness of the software.

38 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You could. Or you couldn't. Depends on training and intuitiveness of the software.

No, it doesn’t. It depends on the customers understanding of the menu along with other things.  Do you know how often the person outside has to wait for a customer to get off the phone before they will interact with the associate. 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

@Stradling This morning I drove through Starbucks (did not use mobile ordering), and they got my order wrong. One of the drinks was ordered iced and they made it hot.

Obviously you need to work on your elocution skills and drop the California accent to make your orders clear. 

30 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Obviously you need to work on your elocution skills and drop the California accent to make your orders clear. 

You know the little screen where they show your order back to you? It was correct on there. One of the baristas was working too fast and not paying attention.