• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You do know Stradling has posted your mugshot at all of the In N Outs to refuse service to "that" guy. 

if he used the one of me wearing a dodgers hat & shirt, i should be okay.

23 hours ago, katie said:

That’s me with Taco Bell, even though I have an In n Out tattoo. 

One wonders where this tattoo is placed because in college I had a female ”friend” who had tattoos that said “slippery when wet” and “knock before entering.” 

10 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

One wonders where this tattoo is placed because in college I had a female ”friend” who had tattoos that said “slippery when wet” and “knock before entering.” 

It’s on my calf lol

On 2/7/2024 at 6:45 AM, Blarg said:

My Dad had this album.

Herb_Alpert_and__4f8cbb5ed603c.jpg

Herb Alpert was a Jewish guy from Boyle heights and his band were studio session musicians, none of which were from south of the border. Even the woman on the cover is a white girl from Seattle. 

I seem to remember a special years ago during which he visited Fairfax High School, which I assume is his alma mater.

Finally went to the new INO in Meridian, two months after it opened. We dropped my wife's car off at the dealership for maintenance nearby and rolled to INO about 1:45 pm. We dined in, because it was a beautiful day (54 degrees, sunny) and we found a table outdoors in the sun.

Of course the restaurant was very busy. Every table was occupied and it's big for an INO. There's a person greeting customers at the door and they make you wait outside until one of the 3 registers is free.

Luckily there was no wait outside and It took 22 minutes to receive our order. Kind of long but not horrible since we were enjoying the spring weather.

It's been almost 6 years since I had INO so it was fun. Food was perfect. Even the fries were good, much better than I remember from the Orange County locations.

A #1 combo is $9.55.

Edited by Jay

13 hours ago, Jay said:

Finally went to the new INO in Meridian, two months after it opened. We dropped my wife's car off at the dealership for maintenance nearby and rolled to INO about 1:45 pm. We dined in, because it was a beautiful day (54 degrees, sunny) and we found a table outdoors in the sun.

Of course the restaurant was very busy. Every table was occupied and it's big for an INO. There's a person greeting customers at the door and they make you wait outside until one of the 3 registers is free.

Luckily there was no wait outside and It took 22 minutes to receive our order. Kind of long but not horrible since we were enjoying the spring weather.

It's been almost 6 years since I had INO so it was fun. Food was perfect. Even the fries were good, much better than I remember from the Orange County locations.

A #1 combo is $9.55.

Yea Jay that store is on pace to set our record for most sales in a year. They started the process of permitting/building Meridian and Boise at the same time.  Apparently Boise has been a pain in the ass because it’s not scheduled to open until August or so. With Nampo? That isn’t right but a similar sounding name opening shortly there after. 

22 hours ago, Jay said:

A #1 combo is $9.55.

22 minutes? You counted?