• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

17 hours ago, Taylor said:

Nope. I'm guessing they're more profitable in those cities.

That has nothing to do with it and while I’ve never had stores in Oakland I’ve had stores in those other areas and Oakland would be more profitable than Orange, Anaheim and Tustin.  Taylor this is exactly what the press release said.  It’s fucking awful where the store is.

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

That has nothing to do with it and while I’ve never had stores in Oakland I’ve had stores in those other areas and Oakland would be more profitable than Orange, Anaheim and Tustin.  Taylor this is exactly what the press release said.  It’s fucking awful where the store is.

Just looked at the Yelp reviews. There are plenty of people complaining about their cars getting broken into.

I'm so sick of people complaining about In N Out fries. It's like they miss the entire point, and don't seem to grasp the mentality of In N Out. 

They're as real a fry as you can get at a fast food joint, period. And making fresh fries at home is a pain in the ass. 

If someone doesn't like In N Outs fries, it just means they don't like real fries.

Which is fine, if you want overprocessed super crispy not real french fries that turn to garbage 5 minutes after they get cold, go somewhere else. I like those too from time to time, but you can get those anywhere. Complaining about real fresh fries from a place that makes real fresh food in every other aspect is just absurd. 

I love In N Out fries, they're perfect. 

3 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I'm so sick of people complaining about In N Out fries. It's like they miss the entire point, and don't seem to grasp the mentality of In N Out. 

They're as real a fry as you can get at a fast food joint, period. And making fresh fries at home is a pain in the ass. 

If someone doesn't like In N Outs fries, it just means they don't like real fries.

Which is fine, if you want overprocessed super crispy not real french fries that turn to garbage 5 minutes after they get cold, go somewhere else. I like those too from time to time, but you can get those anywhere. Complaining about real fresh fries from a place that makes real fresh food in every other aspect is just absurd. 

Five Guys makes their fries the same exact way INO does, and their fries are superior. Of course they cost like 2-3x as much.

11 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

How much coffee have you had this morning?

I had in n out tonight. It’s good at 4:30. Line is short.  

then I was that it whiffed on a poll. 

In-N-Out burger is not California's most loved fast food
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13026041/In-N-burger-iced-poll-naming-Californias-loved-fast-food-chain-surprising-rival.html

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13026041/In-N-burger-iced-poll-naming-Californias-loved-fast-food-chain-surprising-rival.html

Yeah, I don't know about this pole.  I do like their Ice Cream Cakes though.  But most of the locations I knew of closed down.

3 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

yeah, i wouldn't have guessed this in a million shots. i wouldn't consider BR a fastfood place by any criteria. 

but then again, i suppose i should support the home team since they started in glendale. 

Every Baskin Robbins I've driven by for the past 2 decades has been empty. I can get a pint of Kroger rocky road for $1.50.

I would rather have Dairy Queen if I go out for ice cream/soft serve. I honestly don't know how they've stayed in business.

15 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

My Dad had this album.

Herb_Alpert_and__4f8cbb5ed603c.jpg

Herb Alpert was a Jewish guy from Boyle heights and his band were studio session musicians, none of which were from south of the border. Even the woman on the cover is a white girl from Seattle. 

the story on the photo is that they had to use shaving cream because the whipped cream kept running/dripping. also, the girl was about 8 months pregnant when this was shot.