• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Supreme Court decision of the day

2 hours ago, Tank said:

he's right. true confession: i boosted a pair of really sweet brown-tinted sunglasses from united sporting goods in 1976. loss to the store = $11 + tax.

I stole a Wade Boggs rookie card from a card show when I was a kid. 

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

No I don't have any of my old cards anymore. 

i found someone on twitter that takes old baseball cards and turns them into interesting pieces of art. i'm trying to unload a bunch of my old meaningless cards to him.

his name is ben caraher and he makes baseball card mosaics out of old baseball cards. it's really cool stuff and if you're on twitter, give him a follow.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

i found someone on twitter that takes old baseball cards and turns them into interesting pieces of art. i'm trying to unload a bunch of my old meaningless cards to him.

his name is ben caraher and he makes baseball card mosaics out of old baseball cards. it's really cool stuff and if you're on twitter, give him a follow.

What are you going to with a mosaic of manager and checklist cards? 

37 minutes ago, Tank said:

still have it?

Shit I just remembered what happened to that card. My brother and I entered our next door neighbors house when they weren't home. We called the DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince hot line from their phone and took some Playboys they had. When we got caught I had to give the Wade Boggs card to the kid as part of my punishment. 

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Did you purposely evade the officer? If so, that changes things a bit but it still doesn’t justify going into someone’s home. Probably a good time to get back up and approach the situation with a different strategy to get compliance from the individual. There is no rush to apprehend at that point.

I had a buddy in high school run a stop sign and get away from the sheriff. He ran into our friends house who wouldn't let the sheriff in. He eventually gave up and left.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

interesting case. back when kids were first going online, we suspended a kid of bullying because of things he was saying through email and PMs. Being as we're a private school, I wonder if the same standards will apply to us as they do for public schools.

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

interesting case. back when kids were first going online, we suspended a kid of bullying because of things he was saying through email and PMs. Being as we're a private school, I wonder if the same standards will apply to us as they do for public schools.

Private schools can do as they seem fit IMO. Public schools' authority should end at the campus boundaries.