• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Supreme Court decision of the day

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

So does this mean you can’t get an abortion in Texas anymore?

It means Hank can sue Beverly's abortion provider if he learns that Beverly had an abortion past six weeks. There's even an anonymous tipline where you can report an abortion.

https://prolifewhistleblower.com/anonymous-form/?fbclid=IwAR3aC3yAIx9LX91F6DzYW6VcVWUeMaLxcPF3de_uicIG8A3pmmfTpiFwhCc

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It means Hank can sue Beverly's abortion provider if he learns that Beverly had an abortion past six weeks. There's even an anonymous tipline where you can report an abortion.

https://prolifewhistleblower.com/anonymous-form/?fbclid=IwAR3aC3yAIx9LX91F6DzYW6VcVWUeMaLxcPF3de_uicIG8A3pmmfTpiFwhCc

So women still can get an abortion then? Got it 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

So women still can get an abortion then? Got it 

Can't after fetal heartbeat detected, around 6 weeks they say. You can be raped and no abortion also. Government does not enforce it but private citizens who can sue anyone and everyone.  Good timing for this as the same day just carry a firearm around with or without a permit took effect. Texas will now be home to the "Fat Taliban"

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, Jason said:

So the right treats abortion the same way the left treats the 2nd amendment 

The difference is guns have nothing to do with your body or health. And don't say pRoTeCtIoN.

Also, I see cons trying to own the libs by saying "my body my choice" regarding masks and especially the vaccine. So if that's true, then abortion shouldn't be an issue, right? 

This legislation is a joke. You can't tell people what they can and can't do with their own body. This is based on Religious beliefs and get that shit the fuck out of government.

And btw, I support the 2nd amendment. And no one is going to take your guns away. But Republicans are literally overturning roe vs. wade and that sets a horrible precedent.

45 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The difference is guns have nothing to do with your body or health. And don't say pRoTeCtIoN.

Also, I see cons trying to own the libs by saying "my body my choice" regarding masks and especially the vaccine. So if that's true, then abortion shouldn't be an issue, right? 

This legislation is a joke. You can't tell people what they can and can't do with their own body. This is based on Religious beliefs and get that shit the fuck out of government.

And btw, I support the 2nd amendment. And no one is going to take your guns away. But Republicans are literally overturning roe vs. wade and that sets a horrible precedent.

What choice did the baby get?  The baby is the one that gets butchered 

15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Elaborate on this comparison, please.

Biden is pushing to pass legislation to allow anyone to sue a gun manufacturer if someone dies from one of their products. If you can't ban it then sue them out of existence. just like what is happening in Texas 

48 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

As far as abortion, I think its a barbaric act but ultimately doesn't affect me so it isn't a big issue for me and it doesn't matter to me when it comes to voting. I don't think its entirely religious, although it mostly is.  Some people just don't like the idea of killing a baby. 

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

Biden is pushing to pass legislation to allow anyone to sue a gun manufacturer if someone dies from one of their products. If you can't ban it then sue them out of existence. just like what is happening in Texas 

Someone choosing to have an abortion is different than someone's loved one being killed by a gun. 

Although the only way a gun manufacturer should be sued is if there's proof that they willingly manufactured a product that has known safety issues or defects. Similar to the revelation that the manufacturers of Oxycontin knew it led to dependency but didn't do anything about it.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Someone choosing to have an abortion is different than someone's loved one being killed by a gun. 

Although the only way a gun manufacturer should be sued is if there's proof that they willingly manufactured a product that has known safety issues or defects. Similar to the revelation that the manufacturers of Oxycontin knew it led to dependency but didn't do anything about it.

Those doctors you trust so much were also willing participants in prescribing these meds. 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yet that isn't what Biden is pushing. 

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

I guess I've also changed my views on abortion a little bit because I don't like the government telling people what they can can do with themselves either. Same reason I oppose any vaccine mandates. 

The entire thing is a disaster waiting to happen. You don't even have to be one of the parties involved to place a lawsuit. So if I knew my neighbor drove someone to get an abortion I can sue them in and if I win get rewarded $10,000 and he has to pay my legal fees. If he wins he still has to pay his own legal fees. 

A neighbor of mine is pregnant and the baby girl has developed Turner's syndrome. While the baby can live after birth, the medical challenges it faces are pretty bad. From what I was told about her pregnancy, the baby is literally dying as it continues to grow and she will most likely give birth to a dead baby. Not sure what her decision is as of right now when it comes to abortion (she's Mormon so I know she has to be conflicted).

Life is very complicated and shitty sometimes.