• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Supreme Court decision of the day

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I think anyone should be allowed to discriminate however they want on their personal property 

I think anyone should be allowed to behave however they want on their personal property.

Rape, murder, torture, beastiality. Freedom.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think you meant "word"

Who would ever sign a lease like that and exactly how would that be legal? So let's say I want to lease a spot to open a deli. The owner can put in the lease about not being allowed to hire fat chicks?

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Who would ever sign a lease like that and exactly how would that be legal? So let's say I want to lease a spot to open a deli. The owner can put in the lease about not being allowed to hire fat chicks?

I know nothing about laws with leases so maybe our super smart lawyers in this forum can weigh in. 

Freedom for capital owners to decide who gets to eke out a living and who doesn't, and freedom for laborers to be at the mercy of owners. Hey, I guess if society doesn't like you, that's just the free market at work baby. Maybe try not to be gay next time, enjoy your freedom to live on the street and be harassed by cops.

4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Dude, come on man.  My last post was joking