• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Astros (5/16/18) Cozart back

Chuck

1 inning from the bullpen and a fielding error leading to a bad pitch are gonna end up being the difference between winning this series and losing it. That is unless the offense has at least 3 runs in them tonight against a pitcher who has only allowed 3 runs in a game once all season, which was over a month ago

Please don't bite my head off but IMO, Ohtani goes up there to hit and not just get on base.  I hope he learns some patience is all.  Again, he's awesome but just something I noticed. Granted, I want him to get hits but chasing pitches when we need base runners is not ideal.  Only 23 and a rookie etc etc I know but no offense tonight makes my brain see things differently.

Just now, GrittyVeterans said:

Verlandet will win the Cy Young this season. His ERA as an Astro is just sick

Him or Cole. Crazy that the Astros have probably the top 2 favorites for CY Young right now. Verlander's ERA is nearly under 1 right now and Cole leads MLB in strikeouts