• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Twins (5/13/2018) No Trout

6 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

I find it pretty easy to believe that Sosh is getting shit on instead of the ump that caused this.  If you don’t agree ask yourself how mad you’d be at the ump if Ohtani struck the guy out only to have it called a foul tip.  

I have the game on mute... looked pretty clearly like a foul tip into the dirt to me. I'm not sure why everyone is making a big deal.

1 minute ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Eppler, time to do your thing... We need help. Offense will be OK soon but the pen won't.

Problem is that teams aren't really in sell mode in mid-May. I mean, obviously the Royals and Reds aren't doing anything this year but they aren't gonna sell guys off this early in the season because it's a bad look on their fan base to admit "season over" in May

The Angels have to unfortunately just try to bear with things in the pen for at least another month. They're in good shape for WC2 right now and just need to stay on par with Toronto, Seattle, and Minnesota until upgrades are made available via trade