• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 4/4 Angels vs Indians

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

All credit to the big catorce, who is pushing all the right buttons with this roster already. I mean, who made Cozart the lead-off hitter after Kinsler hit the DL? Dude has incredible foresight

I'll also give him credit for that, and hope he keeps him there at the top. Don't mess with the winning mojo. Kinsler can bat 7th.

13 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

All credit to the big catorce, who is pushing all the right buttons with this roster already. I mean, who made Cozart the lead-off hitter after Kinsler hit the DL? Dude has incredible foresight

Whoa, slow down there, cowboy.

comments like that will get ya run outta town 

1 hour ago, GrittyVeterans said:

You have a slow ass catcher but you purposefully put the ball on the ground with a bunt.

Retarded

Let me try to make it ckear:

If have the winning run on base, a career 200 bitter at the plate.  What do you Do?

You could try to steal 2nd and get the runner in scoring position. However that would be risking injury to one of our starting pitchers.  You could let him swing away where he either hits neither gets a hit (22% chance) or gets an out or possibly gidp.  Thus Cowart had to get on for Trout to get up.

Or you bunt the runner over.  You know a sacrifice bunt where the Godspeed of the batter is irrelevant ("retard"??????).

Than you have Cozart up one of your better hitters with a runner in scoring position and if he doesn't win it you almost assure getting the best player in baseball up to win it.  

Yes I know the Indians can walk Trout but that means Upton comes up with a chance to win it.  

It would have been stupid not to bunt in that situation.