• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Blanton is an inspiration

Well, I was wrong about Blanton. Never did I imagine he'd be this bad. I thought he'd give us a handful of QS's and keep us in the game at around 3-4 runs a game on average. 

What a cluster**** of a signing. 

Well, I was wrong about Blanton. Never did I imagine he'd be this bad. I thought he'd give us a handful of QS's and keep us in the game at around 3-4 runs a game on average. 

What a cluster**** of a signing. 

Relax, Chuck. Butchie just needs to work with him a little more, and everything will be fine. 

;)

You guys are forgetting about Tim Belcher, who wrapped up his average career with two sparkling seasons in Anaheim:

33 Games

6.76 ERA

1.62 WHIP

I remember we could've had Randy Johnson and Rafael Palmeiro for the about the same total salary as Moo Vaughn and Belcher.

Ah, but no one will ever top Gubi during his short time here:

2 starts

4.2 IP

13 Hits

25.07 ERA

3.429 WHIP

I forgot that we traded Chili Davis to get Gubi and Chili went on to put up 30 HR and 90 RBI for the Royals