• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Driverless Car Kills Pedestrian

On 3/26/2018 at 7:47 AM, notherhalo said:

3000+ car deaths a day, this tech is 10x safer already and destined to be 100's of times safer

Sure, this story is newsworthy because it will sell ads

We can save 2900 people per day but there will still be those who point to the extra 100+ still killed and call for self driving cars to be banned.

I love driving myself but I can't wait for the day when I can just tap an app on my phone and have a car ready for me exactly when I need it, with the ability to watch tv, get work done, or take a nap during the drive - a drive which should take less time due to the higher efficiency of computerized drivers.

On 3/21/2018 at 2:38 PM, mtangelsfan said:

I love driving.  I don't get it.

that's what porsche is pushing with their mission E.

it will be electric, but none of the self-driving stuff because porsche's whole thing is about the joy of driving.

i am so tempted to put down a deposit when they start accepting them. that car is gonna be siiiiick.

1 hour ago, mrwicked said:

that's what porsche is pushing with their model E.

it will be electric, but none of the self-driving stuff because porsche's whole thing is about the joy of driving.

i am so tempted to put down a deposit when they start accepting them. that car is gonna be siiiiick.

No room for infant car seats in most Porsches, buddy.

• 2 months later...
On 3/29/2018 at 3:54 PM, Tank said:

No room for infant car seats in most Porsches, buddy.

I passed one of those 4 door Porsche crossover type of monstrosities who was doing 60 on the fwy last night in my Honda hybrid.  I should have run him off the road.  They didn't deserve to be riding a Porsche.

23 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I passed one of those 4 door Porsche crossover type of monstrosities who was doing 60 on the fwy last night in my Honda hybrid.  I should have run him off the road.  They didn't deserve to be riding a Porsche.

If it has more than 2 doors it’s not a Porsche it’s just an overpriced Volkswagen