• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Badly want new uniform color scheme...

floplag

1 hour ago, Lou said:

The best . . . 

image.jpg

The CA on the hat is still the best logo this team has ever had, and we've had some decent logos.

This uniform is the perfect blend of red and navy blue. Clean and crisp on a white uni.

Disney buying the team wasn't bad in theory at all. It made sense and was marketable. But when they changed the name to Anaheim and altered the uniform into the 90's cartoon fad, it undid everything good about this franchise. 

Change the name back to California.

4 hours ago, floplag said:

Every highlight, every day, its all red.... both teams, both tops... red red red.. im over it!  Without checking the color of the pants you cant tell from the CF camera half the time :) 

During the regular season the Astros will be in dark blue and orange. The A's in green. The Mariners in a terrible shade aqua green. The Rangers in blue except when the Angels are in town then their tiny dick GM will call for the red tops. 

Outside of the divsion I just don't see any Red vs Red matchups. Maybe the Indians? 

36 minutes ago, Blarg said:

During the regular season the Astros will be in dark blue and orange. The A's in green. The Mariners in a terrible shade aqua green. The Rangers in blue except when the Angels are in town then their tiny dick GM will call for the red tops. 

Outside of the divsion I just don't see any Red vs Red matchups. Maybe the Indians? 

I think it's the Red on Red that they need to change. The other teams uniforms are more legible.

thumb.jpeg

thumb (1).jpeg

thumb (2).jpeg

thumb (3).jpeg

3 hours ago, Lou said:

The best . . . 

image.jpg

what i liked most about that uniform was it was clean. the road uni's mostly eliminated the red, and it worked very well. the piping on the jerseys was a real nice touch and added a classy feel to it.

the only thing i'd change about it is adding the halo around the entire top of the hat and batting helmet. that was as unique as anything any team has had in this game, and it looked, well, angelic.

Unknown-2.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

I still have my periwinkle warmup jacket I don't wear anymore, because I'm too ashamed, but if we brought it back then I would blend in again. :)

Hey im way in the minority but i liked em.  Yes the logo was a little cartoony but update that a bit and why not.  Maybe add a little red.  
IDK im just over the all red thing

15 hours ago, KDWells said:

5aa720f799ca6_Littlea.jpg.a9d272b369355117eb4a54042f730a30.jpg

I have always had an affection for this navy/red colorway combined with the lowercase script. I think it's a really unique look and I wish the Angels would incorporate into their uniform sets more often.

By far the small a is my favorite as is blue cap with red bill.  Of course, anything Trout wears looks first class!