• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

11 hours ago, cals said:

Yeah I’m sure they’re great dogs.  I just wanted one with a weiner.  

Here’s a little story:  When I was a kid we only had female dogs.  My bitchy mom was convinced male dogs were aggressive and would hump everything, and I believed it.  When we got Charlie 13 years ago he was the last of the litter available and though we wanted a female we took him.  He’s been a fantastic dog and hasn’t humped anything and is gentle and friendly.  So my mom was full of shit.  So frankly I don’t know why my wife wants a female.  Other than to complete my demasculinization. 

Female dogs I have had over the years seemed more on the hyper side than the males.  Mostly have had Labs and the males just hung out with me and went wherever I went.  Had a couple females that if you let them off the leash they were the dog in the Chevy Chase movie Funny Farm. 

10 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Female dogs I have had over the years seemed more on the hyper side than the males.  Mostly have had Labs and the males just hung out with me and went wherever I went.  Had a couple females that if you let them off the leash they were the dog in the Chevy Chase movie Funny Farm. 

I need to watch that classic again. It's been too long.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 4:40 PM, Lou said:

Robbing Season 5 GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

There's an episode in the first season of Fresh Prince where Will and Carlton get pulled over for "driving too slow." They're then arrested because they fit the description of criminals the police were looking for.

Uncle Phil shows up to the jail and gives the cops a talking to. Here's how the episode ends (sorry for the bad quality).

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

There's an episode in the first season of Fresh Prince where Will and Carlton get pulled over for "driving too slow." They're then arrested because they fit the description of criminals the police were looking for.

Uncle Phil shows up to the jail and gives the cops a talking to. Here's how the episode ends (sorry for the bad quality).

I remember that episode. Overall, that show was solid 

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2022 at 10:32 AM, Taylor said:

I remember watching this episode as a kid. It stuck with me.

• 2 weeks later...