• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

A pretty basic understanding of Christian theology is that Christ established a new covenant. 

He did just that but God doesn’t break promises. If he rescinded his promise to the Jews why would any Christian believe his eternal promise to them. The king will return to his thrown in Jerusalem and reign for 1000 years. Any Christian that denies Israel doesn’t have a real good biblical understanding 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

He did just that but God doesn’t break promises. If he rescinded his promise to the Jews why would any Christian believe his eternal promise to them. The king will return to his thrown in Jerusalem and reign for 1000 years. Any Christian that denies Israel doesn’t have a real good biblical understanding 

There’s no separate covenant for the Jews.  Christ’s covenant is with all people.  That’s why you’re supposed to evangelize no ? Spread the good word ? 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

There’s no separate covenant for the Jews.  Christ’s covenant is with all people.  That’s why you’re supposed to evangelize no ? Spread the good word ? 

Yes but the unsaved jews will go through the tribulation which the church will not. Revelations is the unveiling of the savior to the Jews and their last opportunity at salvation 

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya alright.  There it is btw.  The extent of American Zionist’s interest in the Jews.  They get to be slaughtered for the dog brained end times masturbatory fantasies.  Gotta make sure all the boxes are checked. 

I hate to break the news but Muslim Palestine never was or will be anything but trespassers 

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes but the unsaved jews will go through the tribulation which the church will not. Revelations is the unveiling of the savior to the Jews and their last opportunity at salvation 

It's Revelation (singular). And from my study and research, it's a misguided interpretation that Revelation depicts a future apocalypse rather than past Christian persecution during the Roman empire.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's Revelation (singular). And from my study and research, it's a misguided interpretation that Revelation depicts a future apocalypse rather than past Christian persecution during the Roman empire.

So the 6mlion Jews at the holocaust and the continued world condemnation of the Jews is icing on the cake ? 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Just say your pissed that you cheer for the wrong team. 

See that’s what you seriously think it is.  A teams thing.  Which is how most idiots in America look at everything.  You talk like a stupid fucking semi literate asshole about most things.  But particularly this one.  There’s nothing for us to talk about.  You know, it would really be something to see you tell my grandfather to his face that he’s a trespasser in Palestine.  I’m sure that you’re shameless enough to do just that.  But it’s just a mark of what a vile piece of shit you and other Zionist’s in places like Missouri are.  Enjoy your evening. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ktla.com/news/california/new-california-law-bans-gun-shows-at-orange-county-fairgrounds/amp/
So when it’s proven that this won’t stop gun violence are they going to allow the shows again? I’d like to see their data on how felons, drug dealers and gang bangers get their firearms from gun shows. 

With all the terrorists supposedly coming in from Mexico and Afghanistan, maybe it's a good idea to prevent them from illegally buying guns at gun shows.

On 10/14/2021 at 4:58 PM, Kotchman said:

So you think God no longer has a covenant with the Jews? If his promise to the Jews isn’t valid, why would his promise of salvation be any different? 

That covenant ended when they crucified Jesus and the curtain in the temple was torn. The Jews rejected Him.

On 10/14/2021 at 5:21 PM, Kotchman said:

This is a misunderstanding of the millennium. At the second coming of Jesus, the righteous will be taken to heaven with Him while those who rejected Him will die. The next thousand years will be spent in heaven, not Israel, and not Jerusalem. The ultimate goal is for the total destruction of sin and Satan. When Jesus establishes His earthly kingdom, it will NOT coexist side by side with how life on the earth currently exists.

17 minutes ago, Tank said:

That covenant ended when they crucified Jesus and the curtain in the temple was torn. The Jews rejected Him.

I can see the argument but I disagree. My belief is the end times and 1000 year reign all go through Israel and that isn’t circumstance