• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

• 4 weeks later...

This guy has the black sun on his gun or gear or whatever the fuck.  Obviously a nazi psycho.  Anyway, that’s something that appears all over azov battalion shit.  It’ll be pretty funny watching the dumb fuck liberals that have been jerking off to those freaks for the last couple of months melt down about this guy now. 

38 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

This guy has the black sun on his gun or gear or whatever the fuck.  Obviously a nazi psycho.  Anyway, that’s something that appears all over azov battalion shit.  It’ll be pretty funny watching the dumb fuck liberals that have been jerking off to those freaks for the last couple of months melt down about this guy now. 

There you go again.

39 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I have no idea what that is 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

I have no idea what it is either but apparently libs are jerking off to them according to Captain BothSides.

Very sad.

Alright now you’ve insulted me.  That is very sad.  We’ve got like 30 pages of you guys all cheering on the Ukrainian shit and you don’t know what the Azov battalion is.  <hard eye roll> 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Alright now you’ve insulted me.  That is very sad.  We’ve got like 30 pages of you guys all cheering on the Ukrainian shit and you don’t know what the Azov battalion is.  <hard eye roll> 

I haven't really cheered on any of it. I support Ukraine over Russia but the whole thing sucks. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I just looked it up. Did they say he was part of that Ukrainian militia?

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I just looked it up. Did they say he was part of that Ukrainian militia?

They’ve been integrated for years.  The Azov guys are probably the most capable unit in the Ukrainian military.  And the guys that run Azov run the country.  Zelensky would get shot in the head immediately if he stepped out of line.  

You guys are not understanding.  We’re about to have a tidal wave hysteria about the domestic version of these people whose beliefs are increasingly prominent the in mainstream right wing media.  And I mean, that is justified.  I’ve talked about this on this forum for years.  Jason knows that.  But what I’m saying is, that it’s such a cartoonish and insane thing to watch happen given absolute support and lionization of essentially the *exact same people* in Ukraine.  It just speaks to absolutely worthless dog brained political dialogue of this country.  No body cares about learning about or understanding anything.  It’s very irritating to me.  I can’t help myself.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

You guys are not understanding.  We’re about to have a tidal wave hysteria about the domestic version of these people whose beliefs are increasingly prominent the in mainstream right wing media.  And I mean, that is justified.  I’ve talked about this on this forum for years.  Jason knows that.  But what I’m saying is, that it’s such a cartoonish and insane thing to watch happen given absolute support and lionization of essentially the *exact same people* in Ukraine.  It just speaks to absolutely worthless dog brained political atmosphere of this country.  It’s very irritating to me.  I can’t help myself.  

Oh, I thought you said the shooter was from that Ukrainian militia 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Oh, I thought you said the shooter was from that Ukrainian militia 

The ukraine flag people are going to make me go stand in the middle of traffic when they start talking about the evil nazis here and doing this. 

428BA00A-B0AC-40E4-9892-8A171BCFC5F9.gif

Edited by UndertheHalo