• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

USC gonna cheat, USC gonna assault

nate

19 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Well, the NFL is pissing me off with all the political grandstanding over the anthem, and now NCAA basketball programs are corrupt.

It's going to be a long winter. Maybe I'll check out the Lakers.

give hockey a whirl. you won't regret it.

On 9/29/2017 at 8:06 AM, Blarg said:

I don't think there is a major program out there that is clean and plenty of lesser programs trying to move up. It's like the PED era in baseball, you are never going to out them all but you know most were guilty.

Still clean?

why El Camino, of course.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, m0nkey said:

If you have to steal in China, then you're not a big baller

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/21331147/ucla-players-liangelo-ball-cody-riley-jalen-hill-arrested-china-shoplifting-charges

The three could supposedly face 3-10 years if they're convicted

Asked if he was worried about LiAngelo, Ball said, "He'll be fine. He'll be fine. Everybody making it a big deal; it ain't that big of a deal."

You aren't in Calolfornia anymore.  It is a big deal in China.

https://sports.yahoo.com/liangelo-ball-ucla-teammates-face-3-10-years-prison-convicted-shoplifting-013958780.html

Nee said it is not uncommon for a defendant to wait 30-37 days before being officially indicted. Among those indicted, Chinese prosecutors enjoy a 99.2 percent conviction rate, according to Nee’s research.

However, Wen Yu, an attorney based in Guangzhou in Southern China, told Yahoo Sports that if “police have some solid evidence like CCTV video and/or the stolen good discovered from their hotel rooms,” then options may be limited. “The Shanghai consulate can work on this but if the evidence is sound, there is not much for them to do.

I'm sure a Louis Vitton has CCTV.  

5 hours ago, Tank said:

news this morning reported that they're going to have to wait 30 days before getting to court. what a stupid decision by these three kids to try this crap anywhere, let alone a foreign country.

Can you imagine if the father got in front of the press and pissed in the wheaties.  Those three could get 3-10 hard labor, just to show him up and show who really has the power.  I'm sure every single person at UCLA, the US consulate, and anyone who has a brain said STFU.

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Can you imagine if the father got in front of the press and pissed in the wheaties.  Those three could get 3-10 hard labor, just to show him up and show who really has the power.  I'm sure every single person at UCLA, the US consulate, and anyone who has a brain said STFU.

Oh yeah, this clown would do nothing but make things worse and maybe even get himself locked up and finally off our airwaves . . . Wait a sec, that may not not be a bad thing after all. Go get 'em, papa Ball! Don't let them treat your boy like a criminal! BBB for life, ba-bee!

21 minutes ago, nate said:

Apparently Lavar and his wife and one of the other kids are also there in China and instead of staying with the dipshit kid they were in Shanghai with a pop up BBB tent and to film their reality show.  Nice family support.

Can't wait til he is kicked out of school and UCLA is done with that family.

Ah man, and I was so looking forward to watching the youngest dipshit who’s named after a soda to chuck up 3s from half court and play cherry pick defense