• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

USC gonna cheat, USC gonna assault

nate

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I got a chuckle out of they will be staying an additional one or two weeks. That could take place or after all the teams and their representatives have left the bail is revoked and these three are reprimanded to jail to await trial. 

The translator and council are staying behind.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

The question is does the council and translator use their return ticket while the players don't. At least not this year. 

The players got 20 days of "house arrest" and are expected to be home in a week.

They will surely be kicked out of school at the time.

6 hours ago, nate said:

The players got 20 days of "house arrest" and are expected to be home in a week.

They will surely be kicked out of school at the time.

it'll be interesting to see what kind of punishment the school dishes out. there's certainly a case to be made for expulsion after causing an international incident on company time, embarrassing the university quite a bit. 

i'm sure if this was a football team from an SEC school, the three would be suspended for kickoff and then mercifully reinstated.

33 minutes ago, Tank said:

it'll be interesting to see what kind of punishment the school dishes out. there's certainly a case to be made for expulsion after causing an international incident on company time, embarrassing the university quite a bit. 

i'm sure if this was a football team from an SEC school, the three would be suspended for kickoff and then mercifully reinstated.

Right, if it were SEC or USC they would get suspended for a quarter.  UCLA will kick them out of school.

10 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Too bad they won't get prison time. Nothing says ENTITLED better than the President of the United States picking up the phone on your behalf because you are good at basketball.

Eh it is more about Americans being detained overseas.  

He then directed his criticism toward the school for not providing chaperones for 18-year-old college freshmen.

“And can we not allow them to walk around by themselves? Can we have them walk with an adult so we don’t have these incidents that are so embarrassing?

Old enough to go to war unchaperoned but not old enough to shop at Louis Vitton. Gundy makes a fine point.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

He then directed his criticism toward the school for not providing chaperones for 18-year-old college freshmen.

“And can we not allow them to walk around by themselves? Can we have them walk with an adult so we don’t have these incidents that are so embarrassing?

Old enough to go to war unchaperoned but not old enough to shop at Louis Vitton. Gundy makes a fine point.

It's not like there weren't responsible adults there, you know like fathers.  Oh wait, he was off doing his pop up store thing with his other kid.

On November 12, 2017 at 7:51 PM, nate said:

Right, if it were SEC or USC they would get suspended for a quarter.  UCLA will kick them out of school.

I don't know about that. I think they should be, but then I remember that Ismael Adams wasn't. 

F'ing idiots. 

Van Gundy is a blowhard.

Missing all that school? They missed 4 days of classes. That doesn't mean they had classes every day. Most freshmen don't. Also, unlike regular students who miss classes, they have study sessions scheduled while on the road. I don't recall VG ever saying anything before about these poor student-athletes from UCLA or any other school when they've traveled overseas. 

Another idiot trying to be relevant