• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers get Granderson for Cash and PTBNL

21 minutes ago, SoWhat said:

.273/.395/.596 in his last 250 PAs. 

Smh, the rich get richer. I was hoping we'd trade for Granderson, he would've been a huge upgrade over Maybin.

I kind of came around to grandy the last few years. Earlier this year i was having an off year, and i shrugged my shoulders. Then, like you said, it hit me that we have maybin, eyj, and revere in left. Would have been nice to get him just for better depth.

9 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Its their year....at the same time, its a situation where a total upset is in order

Please god...

You mean whoever the Dodgers play in the playoffs automatically becomes our favorite team?  I really doubt I could sit and watch an entire Dodgers game.  

9 minutes ago, tomsred said:

You mean whoever the Dodgers play in the playoffs automatically becomes our favorite team?  I really doubt I could sit and watch an entire Dodgers game.  

I said it before. Whenever the dodgers play, i become trolldaddy to 29 other mlb teams.

would have been a major upgrade over Revere vs. RHers.  The Halos lack power and he has it.  Also a capable defender.  

But why help the team with an obvious move that costs you no talent in return?  

Would that move have pushed us over the CBT threshold?  

Maybe they're trying to work a Stanton deal instead?  That would be a decent excuse but if you can't make it happen then you've missed out on a reasonable upgrade