• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicago

31 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This picture has to be fake since NY/Illinois have strict gun control laws. Also they could never afford all those guns due to systemic racism. 

The process to acquire a gun in Chicago and NY city is insane. 

20 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

A mother who has lost all three of her children to violence in Chicago, starting in 1995:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/7/20/21330360/mothers-3rd-child-a-victim-of-chicago-violence-he-was-my-last-baby-i-want-justice

Do you think there is anyone here that is pro gangs? What the fuck is with your constant Chicago updates?

Sh*t is escalating. At least 14 people are shot outside a funeral home today at a memorial for a murder victim.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/trending/multiple-people-shot-near-chicago-funeral-home/4XFLTOCJLRFR3NOWYXBT4YJJKA/

And this is what the dumbass mayor tweets:

Mayor Lori Lightfoot
@chicagosmayor
·
2h
Under no circumstances will I allow Donald Trump’s troops to come to Chicago and terrorize our residents.

Oh...and stick it, st1ckboy.

Lightfoot tweets out against Trump as bullets fly outside funeral home in one of city’s bloodiest days

Even as Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot was accusing President Trump of trying to "terrorize" her city by sending in federal forces to quell skyrocketing crime, bullets were flying Tuesday evening outside a South Side funeral home in a shocking fusillade of gunfire that left at least 14 people wounded.

Lightfoot's Twitter message vowing to bar the feds and referring to the Trump administration as a "dictatorship" went out almost simultaneously as the drive-by attack, and on a day when a number of other shootings occurred elsewhere in the city.

“Under no circumstances will I allow Donald Trump’s troops to come to Chicago and terrorize our residents,” Lightfoot wrote.

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Lightfoot tweets out against Trump as bullets fly outside funeral home in one of city’s bloodiest days

Even as Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot was accusing President Trump of trying to "terrorize" her city by sending in federal forces to quell skyrocketing crime, bullets were flying Tuesday evening outside a South Side funeral home in a shocking fusillade of gunfire that left at least 14 people wounded.

Lightfoot's Twitter message vowing to bar the feds and referring to the Trump administration as a "dictatorship" went out almost simultaneously as the drive-by attack, and on a day when a number of other shootings occurred elsewhere in the city.

“Under no circumstances will I allow Donald Trump’s troops to come to Chicago and terrorize our residents,” Lightfoot wrote.

The leaders of cities like Chicago and Portland are cowards 

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot defends insulting texts to police union president: 'I don’t take back one word'

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot defends insulting texts to police union president: 'I don’t take back one word'

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot on Wednesday defended a series of insulting text messages sent to the city's police union president after he asked President Trump for help in addressing the city's violent crime wave.

In the messages to Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara, Lightfoot called him a "cartoon character" and "clown" who is "desperate for relevance." The exchange was obtained by WGN-TV.

The remarks came after Catanzara asked Trump in a July 18 letter for help in combating Chicago's violent crime epidemic, while calling Lightfoot a "complete failure."

In a news briefing, the mayor refused to walk back her remarks.

"In the middle of everything that’s going on, in a craven political move, this man waved his hand to President Trump and invited him to bring federal troops into our city, a la Portland," Lightfoot told reporters during a news briefing. "We have tried to engage him in a constructive way. He refuses to do so because he's more interested in trying to make himself a political figure rather than to be a leader.

"I don't take back one word that I said," she added.

In his letter, Catanzara didn't specifically ask that federal forces be deployed to the city but said he was willing to meet with Trump to discuss how to "bring back civility to the streets of Chicago."