• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicago

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

So you’re a fan of big government and the suspension of habeas corpus, correct? After all Republicans today love to claim Lincoln but conveniently ignore what the Republicans once allowed. 

Why do us conservatives love the government in our lives and only encourage it to get bigger? Can’t we join our democrat brothers and their view of states rights/small government?

What the flying fuck? 

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

What the flying fuck? 

Oh so you agree that it is ridiculous to compare modern day democrats to those before and 120 years after the civil war? I agree as well. Just as dumb for modern day conservatives to hang from Lincoln’s nuts when Lincoln was no conservative by modern standards.

But hey he was part of the Republican Party so that means something. 

4 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

I swear Blarg I was wondering the same thing... how did we get here when the original post I posted was about Chicago schools wanting to ban history

Lol you don’t know how we got there.

Yup... we can’t teach blacks that the confederates and KKK were democrats 

Hope that helps.

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Oh so you agree that it is ridiculous to compare modern day democrats to those before and 120 years after the civil war? I agree as well. 

No, I think the Democrats are just more diabolical about how they legislate from a standpoint of the best way to keep minorities down than the in your face racism of 100 years ago. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

No, I think the Democrats are just more diabolical about how they legislate from a standpoint of the best way to keep minorities down than the in your face racism of 100 years ago. 

I agree.

There’s just nothing lazier than trying to compare the two political parties today and their platforms to the civil war era.

15 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I agree.

There’s just nothing lazier than trying to compare the two political parties today and their platforms to the civil war era.

2 hours ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Okay Lil Kev.... so I quoted my original post above... can you please show me WHERE I COMPARED THE DEMOCRATS TO ANYTHING IN IT???

Lil Kev all I talked about was the democrats not wanting people to know about their past history as the originators of the KKK and the confederate...

Soooo (Oh and I Can’t Wait to Hear This) can you please explain to me how your intellectually out of no where thought about Habeas Corpus connects to what I’M TALKING ABOUT??

Oh and on a side note I really feel like everyone here needs to google Lil Kev from its Always Sunny in Philadelphia if y’all don’t know who he is... Lil Kev (THE ONE IN THE SHOW) is awesome... he comes off great in the ending of the episode he was in

1F71F026-697B-41A6-BEBC-E70A0F5419E2.gif

1 hour ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Okay Lil Kev.... so I quoted my original post above... can you please show me WHERE I COMPARED THE DEMOCRATS TO ANYTHING IN IT???

Lil Kev all I talked about was the democrats not wanting people to know about their past history as the originators of the KKK and the confederate...

Soooo (Oh and I Can’t Wait to Hear This) can you please explain to me how your intellectually out of no where thought about Habeas Corpus connects to what I’M TALKING ABOUT??

You’re not the only person to bring up democrats, slavery, kkk, etc. There is a distinct reason why this is done. So don’t bullshit me.

As if they have anything in common. If modern day democrats want to run from the fact they share the same party name with a group of people and politicians they don’t resemble from 150 years ago, then they’re pussies for letting people say there is a similarity.

Since some cons try to tie in the current liberal democrat party with the old conservative one, it’s only fair to tie the current  “conservative“ Republican Party with the old liberal one. The party who was responsible for expanding the size of the federal government

I guess it was the Republicans that basically destroyed states rights while the Democrats tried to save it but they don’t want you to know that.

Now do I truly believe any of that? Nope. There’s more than enough to criticize these parties for what they have done the last sixty years. No need to try and tie a modern big government loving lib with a small government 1860’s politician because they have the same party name. It’s lazy.

5 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You’re not the only person to bring up democrats, slavery, kkk, etc. There is a distinct reason why this is done. So don’t bullshit me.

As if they have anything in common. If modern day democrats want to run from the fact they share the same party name with a group of people and politicians they don’t resemble from 150 years ago, then they’re pussies for letting people say there is a similarity.

Since some cons try to tie in the current liberal democrat party with the old conservative one, it’s only fair to tie the current  “conservative“ Republican Party with the old liberal one. The party who was responsible for expanding the size of the federal government

I guess it was the Republicans that basically destroyed states rights while the Democrats tried to save it but they don’t want you to know that.

Now do I truly believe any of that? Nope. There’s more than enough to criticize these parties for what they have done the last sixty years. No need to try and tie a modern big government loving lib with a small government 1860’s politician because they have the same party name. It’s lazy.

Once Again what does this have to do with Chicago wanting to ban history from its schools (Ha Ha Ha)...

Lil Kev once again here’s my original quote...

concentrate Lil Kev

4 hours ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

09CFDE2F-5F34-48EF-8B30-712C9BC0B5E0.gif

blm is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the democrats TERRORIST PLAN

antifa is nothing more than the military arm of the democrats TERRORIST PLAN

AND PEOPLE HAVE CAUGHT ON

I see many in a daily basis here in LA and people are growing sicker and sicker of the liberal policies of liberal run cities day by day

people are tired of the homeless, the high tax rates, the dirtiness, high crime rate, high real estate prices, the stricter Covid rules and ESPECIALLY blm

E256F330-A48A-4EC4-9D9B-0FF9C4548C36.jpeg