• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicago

5 hours ago, Kevin said:

As a sad and hypocritical as it is, no one really cares about the gang bangers killing each other off. Shouldn't be that way but not much you can do.

When it's the government and the state doing it though, that's a whole new level. 

I'll say the obvious -- neither should be acceptable.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

9 dead, 60 shot with the weekend not over yet. A 3-year old among the victims.

Probably more to come today. These gangsters, for most of them the fathers are gone. Beyond sad.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shooting-in-humbolt-park-crime/6258403/

And every black person just turned into Curtis Pride.

32 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

9 dead, 60 shot with the weekend not over yet. A 3-year old among the victims.

Probably more to come today. These gangsters, for most of them the fathers are gone. Beyond sad.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shooting-in-humbolt-park-crime/6258403/

July 4th is on a Saturday this year.  The fireworks in Chicago will be record setting.

I mean, black on black violence is absolutely a problem and that shit needs to be recognized more by the black community.

That said, the media on the left just does not report on it because their audience doesn't want to hear about it. I'm guessing many blacks outside of places like Chicago aren't even aware of how bad it really is. 

But I don't think there's going to be visible outrage because the people it affects the most are probably too afraid to say or do anything about it. There sure as hell aren't going to be peaceful protests in the streets of Southside Chicago.

Also, do white people get outraged during school shootings? It's more pearl clutching than anything. And then it turns into a political issue with some fucktards trying to say it's a false flag. Then it gets forgotten about in like 3 days. 

It's a racial issue. Whether you agree with it or not that's where it all stems from. The looters and rioters are just there to take advantage of the situation. But the people who are genuinely upset and want change are doing so because being treated differently for their skin color is the root of the problem. 

You can bring up statistics that show white on black shootings are rare (which is true) but that misses the point. It's not just about the shootings. George Floyd wasn't shot. But it's not just the people getting killed. It's about the people being profiled and then having to be scared for their life because they don't know what's going to happen during a routine traffic stop. That shit doesn't get reported anywhere.

And don't say stupid shit like "well don't do anything wrong then the police will leave you alone hurrr". That just isn't true. Hell it's not even true for white people. 

Ultimately Wendy's employee, my point is that there's absolutely outrage over black on black crime. But what are these people supposed to do? There's no leadership in the black community anymore, just race baiting cuddlec*nts. So you're not going to see marches in the streets because another shooting happened in Chicago. People don't protest murder. They protest injustice. 

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

There's no leadership in the black community anymore, just race baiting cuddlec*nts

as I said in another thread, there needs to be a strong black voice to tell people “we need to live better than this. We need to aim higher than having a life of lawlessness. We need a higher purpose.” That voice doesnt currently exist, and it’s an overwhelming problem. It has to come from a strong black leader that is respected within the community — it cannot be a white person.

Edited by Tank

1 hour ago, Tank said:

as I said in another thread, there needs to be a strong black voice to tell people “we need to live better than this. We need to aim higher than having a life of lawlessness. We need a higher purpose.” That voice doesnt currently exist, and it’s an overwhelming problem. It has to come from a strong black leader that is respected within the community — it cannot be a white person.

The biggest issue with this, and it's entirely on the black community itself, is that anyone who dares speak out like that is immediately labeled an "Uncle Tom". 

They don't want a voice of reason.