• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels 2017 Draft (& Undrafted) Signings

Published 5:11 am Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Booker was selected in the fifth round of the Major League Baseball Amateur Draft by the Los Angeles Angels. The following day, the Angels selected Brittain in the 15th round.

“I’m pretty much decided,” Brittain said. “I want to go to South Alabama. To me I think I’ll be better off with three years under my belt with college baseball and I’ll get a little bit more money.”

Booker said he is leaning towards college. “I haven’t told the Angels yet,” Booker said. “I’m going to take a week and play in the (World Wood Bat Association) tournament in Georgia. I told them I’d let them know my final decision then.”

http://www.brewtonstandard.com/2017/06/21/trm-teammates-drafted-by-mlb/

While it's slow, here an old one:

Published on Feb 7, 2017

Sam Tolleson was an outfielder at the University of Central Florida. He developed at Driveline Baseball, converted to pitcher, and threw for scouts, eventually signing with the LA Angels on a free agent contract. Congrats to Sam!

ICYMI

Troy Rallings @TroyRallings May 8

I owe a big thank you to everyone who has supported me in my career, especially the @Angels for honoring their word and signing me this late

----
On June 11, 2016 I was drafted 666th overall by The Angels in the 22nd round and was offered “senior money” to sign.
...For seniors who are drafted and out of amateur eligibility, the team that drafts you owns the rights to sign you until a week prior to the following years draft.

From 2016

22 666 Angels Troy Rallings RHP Washington WA  

Scouting

Scouting Report:

Rallings didn't pitch for Washington in its final series against Utah that determined the Pac-12 title. Prior to that, he'd led the nation in ERA for most of the season as the Huskies' closer. An unsigned Athletics pick in 2015, he looked like a senior worth signing in the first 10 rounds thanks to an aggressive (some would say over-the-top) approach with a 88-90 mph sinking fastball from a low slot between sidearm and three-quarters. He also throws a slider, and used to throw harder.

Luke Lind @LLind29 2h2 hours ago

A huge thank you to the @Angels for giving me the opportunity of a lifetime. Hard work pays off and dreams do come true. #HalosLuke

FARGO, N.D. – Former North Dakota State University standout pitcher Luke Lind has signed a minor league contract with the Los Angeles Angels, the Major League Baseball organization announced on Wednesday, June 21.

Lind, a right-hander from Eden Prairie, Minn., played for the Bison the past four seasons (2014-17). He will report to extended spring training in Tempe, Ariz.

http://www.gobison.com/news/2017/6/21/baseball-luke-lind-signs-minor-league-contract-with-los-angeles-angels.aspx