• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jered Weaver

He was a gamer and fired up whenever he was on the mound or in the dugout which is more than I can say for some other players.  Father time gets us all and his decreasing velocity over the years didn't bode well for a long career.  Hess one of my all time favorite Angels but I won't feel too bad for him since he made over 100M playing a game he loved.

Weaver Feaver has had a tremendous career but he should have called it a career after the 2015 season. ERA was close to 5.00 that year. All he does these days is throw BP pitches. What a great run he had with the Angels though, especially from 2010-2013.

If he finishes with an ERA of 5.07 or higher, this would mark the 6 straight year his ERA has increased.

8 hours ago, Stradling said:

Sad.  It sucks when the body can't do what it once could.  When he is released it will be a very sad day as a fan. 

He should have retired as an Angel. He just couldn't except what everyone knew. Maybe he should talk to Colon and get the name of his doctor, and fix what ever is wrong with his arm...