• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will Trump Make It Through 4 Years?

Will Trump make it through the end of his first term?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump make it through the end of his first term?

7 minutes ago, #CF8 said:

I'll be impressed if he can keep up the fight and chaos he imposes on his tenure for four years. It's gotta wear a person down. 

Oddly, it almost seems to fuel him. 

Look at all the fight and chaos that happened throughout the campaign.  How many times did most people think, "that's it!  This is the issue that will torpedo him!" 

30 minutes ago, Geoff said:

How many times did most people think, "that's it!  This is the issue that will torpedo him!"

Until the issue directly impacts people it will never be THE issue.  The POTUS playing show and tell with the Russians doesn't impact the average Trump supporter.

I personally don't think he gives a shit if he lasts a full term or not.  For him, there is more money outside of office than inside.  I think he's already made whatever contacts he needs, and the office is constraining him on doing his business thing. 

So I say no by his own choice. 

In the other conspiracy thoughts, I'm wondering if he's tanking so hard, so that Pence will have an easier time. 

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Oddly, it almost seems to fuel him. 

Look at all the fight and chaos that happened throughout the campaign.  How many times did most people think, "that's it!  This is the issue that will torpedo him!" 

I think he ran a campaign without any intention to win. IMO, it was going to be a springboard for his own TV network. Then he won so I think those plans will get rolling again after his term. It looks like he is using his Presidency to keep the juice going and grow an even greater appetite for TrumpTV.

9 minutes ago, #CF8 said:

I think he ran a campaign without any intention to win. IMO, it was going to be a springboard for his own TV network. Then he won so I think those plans will get rolling again after his term. It looks like he is using his Presidency to keep the juice going and grow an even greater appetite for TrumpTV.

I had this thought as well. I don't believe that he ever intended to win, and once he did, it was one of those "Oh, shit, what now?" moments.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

He will be a one term President in absentia after two years. It just won't hold his interest.

Or he could go ballistic and burn it to the ground. Either way I voted that he lasts at least 4 years. 

3 hours ago, Lawrence said:

I have to disagree. All the people in his inner circle have said that he never enters a contest without the intent of winning. 

I think his idea of winning by running was a running start at TrumpTV.

11 hours ago, #CF8 said:

I think his idea of winning by running was a running start at TrumpTV.

I thought that I'd admit. But do you think a narcissist, regardless of what they may or perhaps not say, is honestly capable of think they'd lose?