• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will Trump Make It Through 4 Years?

Will Trump make it through the end of his first term?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump make it through the end of his first term?

14 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Yeah, it is absolutely ludicrous of me to think that a majority of the Trump voters wouldn't bat an eye if Trump screamed the n word.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/05/488802494/former-kkk-leader-david-duke-says-of-course-trump-voters-are-his-voters

Keep beating the KKK drum, it comprises of about 5,500 members. That is fewer than 0.000017 of the nation's population. Huge voting block there, truly influential. Just slightly more than the Druid membership and you know how much they swayed the voting.

So, deBlarging this thread and back to the actual topic at hand.

Interesting thing will be to watch Pence. He's gone out and started his own PAC and lots of stories about how he was out of the loop, especially in regards to Flynn. I guess we are supposed to believe the head of the transition wasn't aware one of the more important appointments they were going to make was under investigation. Certainly gives the appearance that he is trying to create some distance between himself and the Flynn shit parade.

Trump mocked a disabled reporter.  In front of cameras and a live audience.

oT41FYI.gif

Not one trump supporter batted an eye.  He was giving to a libtard who probably has used some sort of government assistance.

But yeah, they would get upset if he used the N-word.

17 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I created the thread.  If people want to compare and contrast Trump to other politicians, candidates, celebrities, whatever ... go right ahead. 

Just be sure to vote.

Which politician do I compare and contrast him to who mocks disabled people?

oT41FYI.gif

For me it wasn't the blowjob or the subtle dishonesty afterwards.  it was the fact that said blowjob came from an intern.  Any other person out there to have been discovered doing that with an underling would be fired and slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit.  

Regardless, Trump is an awful person and has been an awful president so far and you can't blame the Clintons for that.

15 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Hillary isn't President. She lost. Trump won. Trump is the president. This threads title is about Trump. I have been talking about Trump. Not Hillary or bill or Obama or Chelsea. If you want to start a thread about Hillary or Bill, have at it. This is about Trump. Look at the top of your screen. Trump. He is the president.

I thought it was about his contingency not batting an eye.  How many eyes were batted with Bill using Monica as a humidor?  

41 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I'm not a SJW.  I'm not going to do your homework for you.

Neither am I.  I argued with Red321 for a full decade here.

To consider Trump to be a vile, immature, morally bankrupt, ill equipped human doesn't mean you are social justice warrior.

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I thought it was about his contingency not batting an eye.  How many eyes were batted with Bill using Monica as a humidor?  

Not one person ever voted for Bill Clinton after she blew bill.

This make you feel good, voting for this guy?  

oT41FYI.gif

Give you a warm feeling, because he is sticking it to the libtards?

3 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Neither am I.  I argued with Red321 for a full decade here.

To consider Trump to be a vile, immature, morally bankrupt, ill equipped human doesn't mean you are social justice warrior.

I don't disagree that Trump is a vile, immature, morally bankrupt human.  But that was not your question.  You asked, "Which politician do I compare and contrast him to who mocks disabled people?"   There's no shortage of vile, immature, morally bankrupt humans in our political system, past and present.  I'm sure you can find one.

46 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

For me it wasn't the blowjob or the subtle dishonesty afterwards.  it was the fact that said blowjob came from an intern.  Any other person out there to have been discovered doing that with an underling would be fired and slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit.  

Regardless, Trump is an awful person and has been an awful president so far and you can't blame the Clintons for that.

Well, they did lose the election.

28 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Not one person ever voted for Bill Clinton after she blew bill.

This make you feel good, voting for this guy?  

oT41FYI.gif

Give you a warm feeling, because he is sticking it to the libtards?

Hey jackass I didn't vote for him, still. But to pretend only one side is bad is ignorant.  

18 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Hey jackass I didn't vote for him, still. But to pretend only one side is bad is ignorant.  

I didn't say only one side is bad.  I am saying that he is a vile, despicable human.  And he is in the office right now.  Clinton got a blow job 20 years ago.  Hillary lost.  Obama is gorging on speaking fees.  GWB is doing oil paintings.

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

I don't disagree that Trump is a vile, immature, morally bankrupt human.  But that was not your question.  You asked, "Which politician do I compare and contrast him to who mocks disabled people?"   There's no shortage of vile, immature, morally bankrupt humans in our political system, past and present.  I'm sure you can find one.

see the anthony weiner thread.

3 hours ago, yk9001 said:

I didn't say only one side is bad.  I am saying that he is a vile, despicable human.  And he is in the office right now.  Clinton got a blow job 20 years ago.  Hillary lost.  Obama is gorging on speaking fees.  GWB is doing oil paintings.

These are national treasures.  Please do not put in the same thought stream as Bill Clinton blow jobs. 

RIP Barney. 

Barney.jpg