• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Callaspo reported to camp 18-20 pounds overweight

There's a reason why we keep hearing stories about how fat these guys are...it's because they know Scioscia will just pencil their names in. I think he needs to be more strict. Every year we hear about 3 new guys that gained 15 pounds. They just aren't threatened by Sosh. Most teams have everyone reporting in tip top conditioning. We get Wells and Callaspo with their shiny new contracts and fat bodies

This is funny.  I was at today's game, and sitting behind the Angels on deck circle.  When Callaspo came up on his first AB I told my wife "this guy looks heavy, big around the middle, butt and upper legs."  He wins the award for most out of shape at this point.

I feel like Callaspo has always been sort of sneaky fat and not exactly a specimen of fitness.  Like the guy who was a good athlete and trim at one point, but kind of let things go and the midsection got a bit 'full'. 

He seems prone to the gizzard but I don't care as long as his play isn't affected. 

This is funny.  I was at today's game, and sitting behind the Angels on deck circle.  When Callaspo came up on his first AB I told my wife "this guy looks heavy, big around the middle, butt and upper legs."  He wins the award for most out of shape at this point.

Welcome to menopause Callaspo.