• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

T-Ball

Adam

the main thing is making sure they get the basics and build a foundation. be cognizant of their feelings so aiden doesn't have self-esteem issues when he's in high school. make sure the kids have the right baseball role models, guys like jeff kent and daryl strawberry.....speaking of which, make sure to create an environment similar to that of the mets in the 80's. although, i think instead of cocaine ball players are popping adderall like m&m's. 

I was just reading some notes I made on a trip way back in the 80's that happened at the Dairy Queen in Hamilton,  Montana. Sage words you should pass on to your T Ball team from a little league coach that had his team there for the post game celebration. 

"When we lose we get vanilla. When we win we get it dipped. "

On February 4, 2017 at 8:54 AM, Fregosi said:

If your League has a draft, try to look for the ones that can catch and throw first.  After that, you need to evaluate the kids parents pot luck ability.

with the hot, single mothers

On February 4, 2017 at 8:47 PM, JAHV76 said:

Have fun it's a cool entry level and since they don't count score it doesn't matter at that age

is it too late for the Halos join that league? 

On February 4, 2017 at 5:31 PM, HaloJustinBieber said:

I would ramp up to this with the milk jugs, hacky sacks and velcro paddle catching.  

rally and wicked have this covered for you, Adam 

10 hours ago, Adam said:

I'm at the mandatory preseason league meeting right now. For fucks sake don't these guys know they don't get to play? Jerseys, flat bills, turf shoes. 

next meeting show up in a suit and tie.  from that point on, you can miss meetings by telling them you have an important appointment you can't reschedule

13 hours ago, Adam said:

I'm at the mandatory preseason league meeting right now.

I had to sit through one last year.  Two women from our board ran it.  The very first thing one of them did was yell at us that just because they were women doesn't mean they don't know baseball.  Um, ok.   Agreed.

The next thing she told us was that coaches should never argue with the 'referees'.  

5 hours ago, Keener said:

I had to sit through one last year.  Two women from our board ran it.  The very first thing one of them did was yell at us that just because they were women doesn't mean they don't know baseball.  Um, ok.   Agreed.

The next thing she told us was that coaches should never argue with the 'referees'.  

Do they switch sides at halftime?