• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump Administration Lies (Alternative Facts): Official Repository

On February 3, 2017 at 9:48 AM, UndertheHalo said:

so Obama being wrong about the implementation of ACA is the same (or worse) as just making shit up.  Seems legit. 

I like how you soften it by including the term "implementation", as if the problem was in his putting it into action and not the plan itself. 

I would say Obama's lies about ACA are much, much worse than what Conway said about Bowling Green. 

4 hours ago, Lou said:

I like how you soften it by including the term "implementation", as if the problem was in his putting it into action and not the plan itself. 

I would say Obama's lies about ACA are much, much worse than what Conway said about Bowling Green. 

Like I said in a different thread I'd rather side with liars over thieves. 

What impact did the Bowling Green lie have on tax payers wallets?  

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

Like I said in a different thread I'd rather side with liars over thieves. 

What impact did the Bowling Green lie have on tax payers wallets?  

Why are you so unjustifiably sure that you've not sided with people that are both liars and thieves? For instance, aren't they moving forward to repeal protective regulations written in the wake of giant taxpayer financed bailouts that ultimately lined the pockets of people like Steve Mnuchin? Moves like this aren't done out of altruism or a sincere concern for the general public.

You should give the mere thought that you haven't sided with thieves a really quick burial, because it's utter bullcrap.

We've all sided with thieves. Some are just more odious than others.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Why are you so unjustifiably sure that you've not sided with people that are both liars and thieves? For instance, aren't they moving forward to repeal protective regulations written in the wake of giant taxpayer financed bailouts that ultimately lined the pockets of people like Steve Mnuchin? Moves like this aren't done out of altruism or a sincere concern for the general public.

You should give the mere thought that you haven't sided with thieves a really quick burial, because it's utter bullcrap.

We've all sided with thieves. Some are just more odious than others.

If I had to put my money on who would let me keep more of my money, I will put my money on a republican.  

8 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Stupid, there are plenty of good Christian rock bands that are just as talented as any current secular ones.

Regardless, this argument about entertainment is valid.  The funny thing about it is that the joke assumes most media outlets aren't about entertainment.

kujsU.jpg

Seriously though, I love Stryper 

http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won

After Trump’s electoral victory on November 8, rumors began circulating that multiple transgender teenagers had killed themselves in response to the election results. There was no basis to these rumors. Nobody was able to confirm them at the time, and nobody has been able to confirm in the three months since Trump was elected.

Nevertheless, the claim spread far and wide: Guardian writer and editor-at-large of Out Zach Stafford tweeted the rumor, which was retweeted more than 13,000 times before he deleted it. He later posted a tweet explaining why he deleted his original viral tweet; his explanatory tweet was shared a total of seven times. Meanwhile, PinkNews writer Dominic Preston wrote a report on the rumors, which garnered more than 12,000 shares on Facebook.