• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mary Tyler Moore dies at 80

1 hour ago, Tank said:

saturday night tv was pretty good stuff back then. MTM Show, All in the Family, and the Bob Newhart Show, plus a show with Herschel Bernardi made for an entertaining evening.

I remember Love Boat --> Fantasy Island duo for years on ABC Saturday nights 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

last year I watched every Bob Newhart Show in order. 

yes, I'll sign your TV Guide 

I watched one recorded live in Hollywood in 1975. I don't recall the episode, just that some character actor with the last name Osmond was in it. Bob Newhart and Suzanne Pleshette talked to the audience and answered questions between scenes.

Castmate Rose Marie, who is still kicking at age 93, said that MTM's last years were filled with pain. She had several tumors that caused her discomfort, she was suffering from Alzheimer's, and she was nearly blind.

Mary Tyler Moore Was ‘Going Blind,’ Had Tumors In Last Days, Claims Costar Rose Marie