• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Six years ago today

Glen

To be a little fair, Wells was coming off of a good season with the Jays. Although there were was a big red flag though: his home/road splits. He looked like Miggy at home playing at the Rogers Centre but on the flip side, he looked like 2013 Hamilton playing on the road. And Angels Stadium is not a good place to hit. Seen many guys get frustrated playing at the Big A because of the ball not carrying well, especially at night. But I didn't expect Wells to do as bad as he did though.

I remember the story broke initially as Angels traded Rivera and Napoli to Blue Jays for unknown player. I was thrilled thinking it was Encarnacion and we finally had our 3b. 

Then it was for Wells, and I was skeptical, but thinking if Jays flipped the bill it wasn't too bad of a deal.

Then we found out Jays contributed like 5 million or something small.