• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Top Gun

4 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

And in Maverick's case, he doesn't even know who he will be flying with until he gets there.

Well, if he wants tom skerrit, he just needs to give him a call. (From an ocean, on the other side of the globe).

.......and now that i think about it...why wasnt sundown invited?

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Well, if he wants tom skerrit, he just needs to give him a call. (From an ocean, on the other side of the globe).

.......and now that i think about it...why wasnt sundown invited?

Statement #1: I'm sure that Viper would have made it to the ship in time to stop an international incident, to fly rear seat on an unfamiliar aircraft, and it all would have turned out fine.

Statement #2: Racism. 

3 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Statement #1: I'm sure that Viper would have made it to the ship in time to stop an international incident, to fly rear seat on an unfamiliar aircraft, and it all would have turned out fine.

Statement #2: Racism. 

When you think about it, mavericks top gun career ended with him crashing his plane, failing to engage, and quitting. not to mention jester and viper made him look stupid. shouldnt viper have suggested to be in the front seat?

18 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

This picture blew me away, because theres a second black guy in the movie???

34742_t16.jpg

This movie came out when I was in Jr. High. A couple of weeks after it was in the theaters, about 10 different guys at school had this haircut. Dudes with dark hair were frosting the tips of their hair. They all thought they looked like Iceman but they actually looked like this. Funny as hell.

7923_1418005628_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Ray McKigney said:

This movie came out when I was in Jr. High. A couple of weeks after it was in the theaters, about 10 different guys at school had this haircut. Dudes with dark hair were frosting the tips of their hair. They all thought they looked like Iceman but they actually looked like this. Funny as hell.

7923_1418005628_1.jpg

I tried looking like val for awhile, too. i pulled it off 

val-kilmer-height-weight.jpg

On 12/2/2016 at 10:40 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Anyone ever see the movie firebirds? its a wannabe top gun, with apaches and nick cage (awesome combo). 

One dude in its callsign was riceman...no bullshit.

And he wasnt asian.

No sundown in that movie either.

might as well have called it Iron Eagle 2, the search for a meaningful script.