• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Screen Name Changes (Roll-Call)

Chuck

5 hours ago, NJHalo said:

How many females are still on here? Seems like there were quite a few a while back.

(Glaus Girl, The Minnesota girl, the one that Brandon "dated", BB Mom, Napilicous, Adam pre-surgery, etc...)

Haven't heard from Denise (GG) in quite a while, Jody (BB Mom) still lurks here and on FB, Adam pre-surgery..........................

9 hours ago, NJHalo said:

How many females are still on here? Seems like there were quite a few a while back.

(Glaus Girl, The Minnesota girl, the one that Brandon "dated", BB Mom, Napilicous, Adam pre-surgery, etc...)

Vicki and Chonito used to post the game day threads but one of them had some health issues from what I remember reading.

On 11/20/2016 at 5:31 AM, tdawg87 said:

Anyone who uses their actual first name as their SN is probably gay. Lou, Adam, Taylor, mtangelsfan, Paul, etc...

Thank you for noticing me

13 hours ago, NJHalo said:

GG is alive and well on Facebook. Cassie has disappeared though i think she's still in touch with Scott, and katie is alive and well on Facebook - in fact, she recently got engaged. don't know napalicious, and don't want to know more about adam pre-surg. 

On 11/21/2016 at 8:58 AM, NJHalo said:

I still lurk but it's not like the old days.  We are all on facebook..well, except for Adam pre-surgery.

Although I am newer to board, soon my name shall reverberate throughout the ages. Already, my past incarnations are still revered amongst the Sherpa, and Hill Folk that adorn the ancient mountain tops. The names Nebuchadnezzar, Curly Joe, and Hypotenuse will soon have the addition of Dirk! alongside their greatness.

B.T.W.  Angels need at least one more reliable SP, or two good BP pieces to make themselves viable in 2017.