• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Brushes with Racism

• 7 years later...
On 11/8/2016 at 10:50 AM, Tank said:

if i had to use chopsticks to eat, i'd weigh 38 pounds. 

saw a meme one time that said "of all the devices available to eat rice, how did a pair of sticks win?" or something like that.

English explanation of how to use chopsticks, written on a disposable chopstick paper wrapper at a restaurant in Tokyo International Airport.chopstick.jpg.24c77346326cb3ecdfc0f4015c5d9a48.jpg

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Brushes with Racism sounds like an album name.

I thought Bob Ross would be involved. He was a symbol of the patriarchy and the unprecedented evil of modern day white supremacy.

16 hours ago, Crampknees said:

No matter how hard I try the chopsticks end up manipulating me.  

In Japan, there is a game of transferring soybeans from one plate to another, which is derived from practicing how to use chopsticks. In addition, this "bean picking test" using chopsticks is sometimes conducted as one of the indicators for examining aging and motor function.

2 hours ago, FromJapan said:

In Japan, there is a game of transferring soybeans from one plate to another, which is derived from practicing how to use chopsticks. In addition, this "bean picking test" using chopsticks is sometimes conducted as one of the indicators for examining aging and motor function.

Thanks but I already have golf to examine my motor function. I think I would do that test like eating Pho.  Start off with a couple bites with the chopsticks, then just pick up the bowl and down it.