• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Extremely Concerned White Christian Woman

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/extremely-concerned-white-woman-recites-vince-stapless-norf-norf-through-tears

Apparently is upset about rap music.

Probably should be moved to the social media thread for Peyt's mom because these are the type of people that feel the need to make videos or post memes for each other to back pat.

I'm more concerned she felt the need to post a video about this than what the lyrical content is.

Side note, she's getting bashed on the web but the rapper came out and defended her by saying a mother has a right to decide what her children listen to and that people should respect someone elses opinion even if it differs from their own (don't tell that to anyone in the spin forum)

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/vince-staples-defends-christian-mother-upset-over-his-lyrics-a7347351.html

she has every right to monitor what her kids are listening to. i have no issue with her being unhappy/upset about that song being on a station that 11 year olds are listening to, though there's an obvious and easy solution for her own household. not every song is intended for every listener out there.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

One way to make sure kids don't do something is to prohibit them from doing it. That always works! if 

if she raised her 11 year old well, they ought to be able to sit down and talk this one out. obviously many factors involved, but it can be done if handled properly. if there's no conversation and mom just flat out banned that radio station, trouble's a brewin.'

but why get so upset about a song on the radio? if she gets this upset about something menial, imagine normal shit she gets upset with.

the more i think about it, i find it hilarious that the song was edited for national radio, yet she chose to sing the unedited version for her video.

i feel bad for her kids. this is the type of sheltered behavior that has kids rebel when they reach their teenage years and older. wait until she finds out skylar is smashing dudes like everyone else in high school/college.

On 10/6/2016 at 1:49 PM, Tank said:

she has every right to monitor what her kids are listening to. i have no issue with her being unhappy/upset about that song being on a station that 11 year olds are listening to, though there's an obvious and easy solution for her own household. not every song is intended for every listener out there.

And not every form of entertainment needs to be suitable for children.