• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official MLB Playoff Thread

57 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

Kershaw is not pitching very well fellas.

38 minutes ago, Oz27 said:

Dammit. Another year of it.

lol. it's like comedy gold. 

the dodgers need a bumgarner.

i wonder if giant management would trade bumgarner for kershaw straight up? i say they wouldn't.

and just in case emotions are running high, it's all just fun and games.

4 minutes ago, ukyah said:

lol. it's like comedy gold. 

the dodgers need a bumgarner.

i wonder if giant management would trade bumgarner for kershaw straight up? i say they wouldn't.

and just in case emotions are running high, it's all just fun and games.

Probably not, Kershaw's contract voids if traded so he doesn't have much value. If that weren't the case, however, the only reason not to make that trade would be if the person making said decision was insane.

20 minutes ago, WallyWorld said:

So far the best part of the day is Price getting shelled. You got exactly what you paid for, Boston, now suck on it.

You mean that wasn't worth $217 million?   Reason 3255 that it's best to develop your own starting pitching and not crazy overpay for someone else's.

12 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

AL series are going perfectly so far. Hope there's no drama and both Cleveland and Toronto put those 2 teams to rest for good in 3 games. Nats and Dodgers is a tougher call though. Both teams usually are there to get bounced in the 1st round but somebody will finally have to win a series

Cubs are licking their chops.