• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mookie Betts

TroutField

I was reading a Sox forum and they were comparing Trout to Betts. Betts is having a better season from a numbers stand point and is on a better team. 

He's a very exciting player to watch and is on a winning team so I could see him winning MVP if the sox make the playoffs. How many MVPs has Trout playing on shitty teams cost him? 3?

Really nice player.  Totally disagree he's having a better season than Trout numbers wise.  If we went by just hr and rbi, there are a bunch of guys having better seasons.  Also, his home/away splits are significant as he plays in Fenway.  I also find it kind of funny that Trout is only a 1yr and 2 months older.  

So it's not even close really, but yah.  Would love to have him.  

7 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Really nice player.  Totally disagree he's having a better season than Trout numbers wise.  If we went by just hr and rbi, there are a bunch of guys having better seasons.  Also, his home/away splits are significant as he plays in Fenway.  I also find it kind of funny that Trout is only a 1yr and 2 months older.  

So it's not even close really, but yah.  Would love to have him.  

Funny that you bring up homers and rbi because that was their only argument that Betts was having a better season. I was laughing at that because they are such outdated stats. They were also saying he has a better fielding percentage and we all know how little that means. 

Betts is awesome but put Trout in that stupid ballpark with those dimensions and surround him with that ridiculous lineup and his numbers are better than Betts. The fact that they are still close in counting stats despite ballpark/lineup says it all. Betts is excellent but Trout is the better talent/player

I still think Altuve is having a better season for MVP but his team(as of now) wouldn't make the playoffs so that'll hold him back with voters