• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Any injury updates recently?

36 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I've been traveling and busy with work, so I haven't kept up as much as usual.  I looked, but didn't see anything on the board about the injuries, aside from Skaggs' start.  What's the latest on Wilson, Tropeano, Heaney, and Richards?  Thanks in advance!

I don't think there's been a whole lot of news. Tropeano is getting pretty close to starting a rehab assignment. I believe this week (goodbye Chacin).

Nibs could never pitch here again, and I'd be good with that.   There is no way that he builds ANY trade value over the next month anyway.

Tropeano will be replacing Chachi soon, yay for that.

Skaggs, I imagine, is still at least 4 weeks away from pitching at the MLB level.

Heaney may have a chance to pitch some in September if what they did takes hold, not holding my breath though.

GRich is done for 2017.   Just hope it's not for all of 2018 as well, not holding my breath though. 

34 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Nibs could never pitch here again, and I'd be good with that.   There is no way that he builds ANY trade value over the next month anyway.

Tropeano will be replacing Chachi soon, yay for that.

Skaggs, I imagine, is still at least 4 weeks away from pitching at the MLB level.

Heaney may have a chance to pitch some in September if what they did takes hold, not holding my breath though.

GRich is done for 2017.   Just hope it's not for all of 2018 as well, not holding my breath though. 

Sadly, I think Wilson is more concerned about his coming free agency. I don't see him in any hurry to pitch again until he deems himself 100% ready. 

Wilson has a vested interest in having at least a handful of solid starts. He'll come back at some point this season and probably pitch as well as he has since he signed. It probably won't be in time for the trade deadline but maybe that makes him a QO candidate for this off season.

2 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

Wilson will come back for 5 starts and pitch to a 0.64 ERA with a 0.28 WHIP and a 3 WAR.

Arte will resign him for 5 years 125 million.

CJ will hit the DL the first week of the 2017 season.

Oh come on........he'll pitch a no-hitter his first game, then 4 consecutive shut-outs. 

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Wilson has a vested interest in having at least a handful of solid starts. He'll come back at some point this season and probably pitch as well as he has since he signed. It probably won't be in time for the trade deadline but maybe that makes him a QO candidate for this off season.

HA! I'd love to stick that guy with a QO but then he'd probably accept it and we'd be fucked.

On 6/23/2016 at 11:08 AM, hangin n wangin said:

Wilson will come back for 5 starts and pitch to a 0.64 ERA with a 0.28 WHIP and a 3 WAR.

Arte will resign him for 5 years 125 million.

CJ will hit the DL the first week of the 2017 season...

...and never pitch again.

Just finished the thought for you there, bro.

Joe Smith with perfect 1st inning vs Visalia for . Foul out, pop out and strikeout. 8 pitches, 7 strikes.