• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Brazil Olympics

Cez,  if people are shrieking at you about what you are posting, why would you think putting them on ignore and continuing to post as you had been would be a good idea? And what you posted in regards to the contender is a spoiler.

By the way, I was joking about banning you. 2-6am I when liquor sales are illegal in CA. I figured it would give you something to do.

2 minutes ago, red321 said:

holy shit....now I know why you don't watch weighlifting (someone dislocates their elbow)

I've done that twice in the last year.  The first time was the most pain i've ever been in my life

and I've met cals 

weightlifting

Spoiler

I don't know if you want to go back and watch it...I still have the chills, it just snapped...dude starts screaming and they just whisk him off stage and continue on like nothing happened...it was almost bizarre.

The Khazikistan lift was awesome...he had no business winning and what the hell, let's take a flyer. Loved the dance...good for him...outside of the dislocation that was fun stuff

38 minutes ago, red321 said:

this just snapped...it was like watching Joe Thiesmann.

So did mine. I was in a back room and my brother heard It from the kitchen. 

I don't lift weights though. Those things are heavy! 

Edited by Lou

13 minutes ago, cezero said:

Handball is great. 

I'm on vacation for another 10 days. After last night's marathon m's game and non-stop olympics today, i'm pooped. So much drama in gymnastics, diving, and weightlifting. 

i've heard sitting in front of a tv for 24 hours is exhausting. I'll talk to cals about getting you a medal 

11 minutes ago, cezero said:

i know that maybe i should use a spoiler for this, but the US women's beach volleyball with walsh is only half naked today (just showing ass) and their opponents are wearing full body tights. 

viewership will decrease by 50% for NBC, mimimum

I will say that watching women's beach volleyball is less interesting when it rains