• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You guys suck!! (no Weaver love?)

I was out all day doing Father's Day type stuff so I missed the game, but just saw the highlights. Major props!

Also, I agree he should finish in the rotation. He's paid his dues and we're not going to make the playoffs... unless we do. 

BTW, most of the young stat-driven guys fell out of love with Weaver because he lost his FB velo..  

Sad.

16 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I was out all day doing Father's Day type stuff so I missed the game, but just saw the highlights. Major props!

Also, I agree he should finish in the rotation. He's paid his dues and we're not going to make the playoffs... unless we do. 

BTW, most of the young stat-driven guys fell out of love with Weaver because he lost his FB velo..  

Sad.

I've been out of love with his game for about a year now.  Don't think he deserves to be in a major league rotation if we had other options as he's been terrible to this point, but major props for today's game.  I am really happy when he does well as it's nice to see.  

Outstanding game today.  We really need performances like this one to give us a boost.  He's pitching with an enormous physical handicap, but a big and proud heart.  I agree that this will be his last season with us, but let him finish it, and hopefully he and we can find some enjoyment in it.

19 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I've been out of love with his game for about a year now.  Don't think he deserves to be in a major league rotation if we had other options as he's been terrible to this point, but major props for today's game.  I am really happy when he does well as it's nice to see.  

Allow me to troll you, please.

phoney

I agree to keeping him in the rotation. Its not like we have better options, and its not like replacing him gets us to the playoffs. Hes been a great angel, in my opinion one of the best pitchers weve ever had, home grown to boot. Let him go out on his terms, hes earned it.

Mainly because were out of it anyway.  

Yes they suck and Butler did a nice job of reminding us that Albert is actually the third slowest guy in the AL West. But the fact remains that Jered pitched a 95 pitch shutout on the road to give the pen an extra day of rest before the Chacin/Santiago gambit has to be run again. Good stuff.