• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Just now, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

The Ducks scored all 4 goals when I wasn't watching. Edmonton scored all 3 when I was. I purposely didn't watch the OT. I listened to it on the app. What a win!!!! Now let's get game 5! 

I hear the Angels game will be quite thrilling on Friday.  I suggest you watch that.

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Dude I was crushed by that goal.  Really, really didn't want to watch OT.  The gods took care of it for me.  I'm happy with how this turned out lol.

I don't blame you.  It didn't help that the Oilers started OT in our zone either. 

boom.

how about the silf, getz rakell line to start the extra frame! no wonder they scored in 30s. those three are totally en fuego.

its just like i said.

lot of hockey to play. they have outplayed the oilers all four games, eventually they will start getting the Ws.

getzlaf has been far and away the best player on the ice this series. even the announcers agree now.

oilers just dont have the depth, or the D to handle the duck when they are on their game.

now three of the top five in +/- this postseason are ducks. rakell, montour and lindholm. boom. 

i don't see this going to 7. 

I think Gibson has been fucking solid so far outside of game 3 against Calgary. We are 6-2 so far this post season and he's been an essential part of that. He really stood tall these past two games in Edmonton. If we could hold onto the puck and stop giving odd man rushes up, his #s would look even better.

Any word on Eaves? Really want him back!

3 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Only thing I can find

Snapshots: DeBrincat, Kerdiles, Vegas Goaltending

The Anaheim Ducks have recalled Nic Kerdiles from the San Diego Gulls, likely due to the fact that Patrick Eaves and Ondrej Kase are still not skating. The young Kerdiles made his NHL debut this year with the Ducks, and is beginning to show why the team took him 36th overall in 2012. In five playoff games with the Gulls, Kerdiles has six points including goals at even strength, shorthanded and on the powerplay.

4 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

I think Gibson has been fucking solid so far outside of game 3 against Calgary. We are 6-2 so far this post season and he's been an essential part of that. He really stood tall these past two games in Edmonton. If we could hold onto the puck and stop giving odd man rushes up, his #s would look even better.

I'm sure most of you have seen now but Eaves is officially out tonight. 

And agreed on Gibson. I mentioned in a previous post that Gibsons performance should not be overlooked.  He's been very good.  Game 4 could have been over in the 1st period if not for Gibson.  We have been prone to getting burned by lucky bounces in this series.  Also, almost all of the goals the a Oilers have scored have been of the can't do much about variety.  If the Ducks can stay out of the box and avoid bad turn overs we should have a great chance to get back to the conference finals. 

Edited by UndertheHalo