• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: C.J. Wilson targeting a mid-June return to Angels rotation

The thing is, CJ has altered his arm slot and delivery. It puts different pressure on different muscles and tendons. On top of that, what are the chances he's able to command his new pitches after changing everything?

I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced CJ will be healthy enough to start ever again. If he comes back, it's likely as a reliever, which is fine, he's had success there before. But I'm not so sure he's coming back in an Angel uniform. He may have already thrown his last pitch as an Angel.

The thing is, CJ has altered his arm slot and delivery. It puts different pressure on different muscles and tendons. On top of that, what are the chances he's able to command his new pitches after changing everything?

I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced CJ will be healthy enough to start ever again. If he comes back, it's likely as a reliever, which is fine, he's had success there before. But I'm not so sure he's coming back in an Angel uniform. He may have already thrown his last pitch as an Angel.

I really hope he comes back, looks lights out in his rehab and in a couple starts for the Halos, then is traded for a good prospect to a team looking for SP's for the stretch run. 

Are there any other teams that could absorb all these pitching injuries early in the season, and still hang on and play .500 ball? It really is amazing how much pitching depth this organization has built over the last 3 years. Remember when we were running out career journeymen like Matt Palmer and Jerome Williams a few years ago? Not to take away anything they did, they were amazing with the Halos.

Let's see how the bullpen absorbs the loss of Street. My guess is he's out 6 weeks.

I believe CJ is doing what's best for the team, career, and his health. The Angels need all the resources they can get to reach the playoffs ... either as starter, bullpen arm, or a trade. I've never understood why some fans will hate on a guy because of injury's.

Have never been a fan of CJ's. Has nothing to do with his injury situation. I just don't like the way he pitches. He seems to always pitch on the outer half of the plate. Then when he gets to 3-0 or 3-1 he then has to groove a pitch. I like pitchers that attack the strike zone. Whether it be off speed or hard stuff, they are in the strike zone.

Then again, I grew up watching Nolan Ryan, Frank Tanana, Mike Witt and Chuck Finley pitch, could be a bit bias.

Go Halos!!!