• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

There is a good chance he won't even reach .200 this year. He definitely won't reach .220.

They need to hire a PI to find his birth certificate that shows a 1974 DOB.

so that's it, eh? no chance or hope for improvement after april 23?

crap, i owe stradling $20.

i'm going to make myself very unpopular here and assert that Pujols isn't going to hit .153 all season. 

I am a negative nancy but even I will draw a line somewhere. 

He'll warm up. I don't expect him to hit .300 at any point but i'd be very surprised if he batted below .240 for the whole season (unless he's injured).

I've finally fully bought into the concept that Albert is in his steep decline.  For the first few years when he came over from the Cards, I thought he'd still be a .850-.950 OPS player.  Now, looking at it with an unbiased opinion, he's in a steep decline.

He will hit better than .153, but I do not think he will hit over .250 this season and his OPS will be no higher than .750.    That contract is god awful now...ouch.