• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calhoun absolutely should hit right next to Trout. This offense blows so any change won't help much but you need to do something. I'd rather see the lineup look like this

Escobar

Trout

Calhoun

The rest of the lineup is junk after that so the order doesn't really matter.

Edited by bloodbrother

Calhoun absolutely should hit right next to Trout. This offense blows so any change won't help much but you need to do something. I'd rather see the lineup look like this

Escobar

Trout

Calhoun

The rest of the lineup is junk after that so the order doesn't really matter.

The Angels should bonus everyone else $10k for every HBP

Just like Scioscia will never bat Albert below 3rd?

So Scioscia who many here claim has the biggest ego ever, doesn't have the balls to move Albert when he's already done it once?

Yes, but it took a MIKE TROUT for him to do so...

That being said, I do think Albert will come around to last years numbers. It was May when he took off last year, I believe. He'll warm up. No reason to change lineup that much yet.

Sure it took a Mike Trout to move Albert to fourth on this team. Outside of Calhoun, who on this team would be a better 4 hitter than Albert? I'm not talking about this slumping Albert who would have been better last year? Cron, and that's a big maybe. Complaining about Albert's spot in this lineup would be like complaining about Joe Smith continuing to be our setup guy. Once the roster has better options I'll listen to the complaints.