• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hey AngelDuck

I have a question: Should I start ramping this up now? I'm a little bit confused right now. Should I just continue to slow play [bold]this bitch [/bold]or do you think it's time to make a move? So many questions that need answers LOL!

Angelduck, I won't hate on you for smoking herb but generally you want to be sober when trying to talk to a female you are interested in. Your friends won't mind if you aren't pushing the conversation forward because your mind is a little hazy but most girls notice that. It also depends on how much the herb changes you, if you are not even close to normal, then don't do it before you talk to a female. Now if you find a female who likes to puff on the peace pipe then that makes things a little easier. Oh and ignore most of the people here, they smell blood in the water and are just going to use this thread to shit on you.

Angelduck, I won't hate on you for smoking herb but generally you want to be sober when trying to talk to a female you are interested in. Your friends won't mind if you aren't pushing the conversation forward because your mind is a little hazy but most girls notice that. It also depends on how much the herb changes you, if you are not even close to normal, then don't do it before you talk to a female. Now if you find a female who likes to puff on the peace pipe then that makes things a little easier. Oh and ignore most of the people here, they smell blood in the water and are just going to use this thread to shit on you.

Now this is some good advice! Thanks man

AD, what did you speak to her about?

It was funny. I was getting ready to say "hey" to her, and she came up to me RIGHT before I was going to start the convo. Then we chatted for a while about a lot of things. I found out that she really likes the band Muse (which is cool because I like them too kinda). She doesn't like my stoner music though haha. It was a good conversation

We should also ban people who troll and then say "I'm serious. That's just my opinion." And yet we don't. Because of that I think We should keep the "convo" people, too.

Calling someone a troll who simply speaks his mind and tries to get across (on certain subjects) what he may be feeling at that point is wrong. Unlike you, HM, some people here have a sense of humor. Carry on....

It was funny. I was getting ready to say "hey" to her, and she came up to me RIGHT before I was going to start the convo. Then we chatted for a while about a lot of things. I found out that she really likes the band Muse (which is cool because I like them too kinda). She doesn't like my stoner music though haha. It was a good conversation

Good to hear. So what is your plan?

Good to hear. So what is your plan?

AD,

Since music came up, I'd suggest asking her what her favorite type of music is to make sweet sweet lovin' to?

Have you brought up how good you are at scouting hockey yet? In my experience with chicks, they really dig a dude that can scout. I would pick a player or two and breakdown their play in recent game...point out their good and bad attributes. If she isnt really saying anything in response it most likely means she is enjoying the "convo" and is simply waiting for you to kiss her...remember..any lull in the conversation or awkward silence usually means the chick wants to make out.

please let me know how this works for ya man...wishing you the best.