• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hey AngelDuck

What's the back story on this one... I feel like it was during my hiatus

Well.... AD logged on to chat one night pretty late and was high. He was a little bummed about "being in between jobs" and about Mike Scioscia still managing the Angels. He informed us he plays roller hockey from time to time and has an unbelievable gift for evaluating NHL talent; he aspires to be a scout and hockey journalist. High School and College wont help him get his dream job, he knows "people" so he has an "in". He stated he has the hots for a Colombian chick in one of his classes but he was nervous to talk to her. Being the great people that we are here on AW, we offered some very practical and helpful advice to Mr. Duck. Apparently the woman of Mr. Duck's dreams isnt in to his stoner music, she isnt into drugs, and she is nice...we know he was in the zone yesterday and was "spittin' mad game" but other then that we have received no updates...you should be a team player and help him out

They have chemistry together. The class, not actual chemistry.

We are all great people here on angelswin.com, except for the two clowns rob and ordos who are trying to ruin the kid's life

I beg to differ. If it had not been for my encouragement, he would still be scared, would have never decided to speak to her, and this thread would not exist. You owe me a debt of gratitude for providing this topic to you.

You're welcome.

Muse you say? You should tell her you get hysteria every time you are around her, but time is running out and you want her nooooooow.

It was funny. I was getting ready to say "hey" to her, and she came up to me RIGHT before I was going to start the convo. Then we chatted for a while about a lot of things. I found out that she really likes the band Muse (which is cool because I like them too kinda). She doesn't like my stoner music though haha. It was a good conversation